Better Health International
Fibroactive is a balanced formula containing malic acid, magnesium and b vitamins. It supports cellular energy production and soothes muscle tissue.
Malic acid is a natural fruit acid which is present in all living cells and plays a key role in the energy-producing Krebs cycle. Magnesium is an essential mineral which plays a role in many of the reactions leading to energy production.
- FibroActive contains pharmaceutical grade ingredients
- FibroActive has more malic acid than similar type products.
- The magnesium in the product is in the form of amino acid chelate (magnesium glycinate). This form of magnesium is very well tolerated. It is also better absorbed and utilized than other forms of magnesium.
- FibroActive also contains vitamins B-1, B-2 and B-6. The B-complex vitamins are extensively involved in cellular energy production.
- Tablet size is smaller than other tableted products making them easier to swallow. Our customers appreciate the small tablet size.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 Tablets
Servings per Container: 60
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|B1 (Thiamine HCL) ||30 mg ||2000%|
|B2 (Riboflavin) ||30 mg ||1760%|
|B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) ||30 mg ||1500%|
|Magnesium (Glycinate) ||150 mg ||37.5%|
|Malic Acid ||800 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: modified cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, stearic acid
This product contains no yeast, wheat, milk, egg, corn, glutens, soy, sugar, preservatives, artificial colors or artificial flavors.
Product ID: BH0001
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $14.95
You can also order by calling
|No Library articles at this time. Please check back soon.|
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.