Breath-Less Brushless Toothpaste Small to Medium Dogs 12 oz by Ark Naturals
- Pets Do All The Work… You Don’t
- OK for Cats if they like the taste
- Breath-less on the outside - Breath freshening ingredients and ridges for effective teeth scrubbing.
- Breath-less on the inside - Ark’s patented toothpaste center for plaque, tartar and bacteria control.
- Highly digestible
- Breathlessly yummy
Now your pets can care for their own teeth!
Ends: hand brushing, wipes, sprays, gels, paste and jumpy pets.
Goodbye: Plaque, tartar, bad breath, and stained teeth.
- STAY C-50- Patented ingredient disrupts plaque and tartar formation, slows the growth or oral germs and controls foul breath.
- GLUCOSE OXIDASE – Natural enzyme slows growth of mouth bacteria.
- SODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE – Disrupts tartar build-up.
- SODIUM BICARBONATE & CALCIUM CARBONATE – fights plaque, tartar build-up and supports healthy teeth.
- CHLOROPHYLL, CINNAMON & CLOVE – Combats bad breath.
Great Tasting. Easy to Chew. Easy to Digest
Suggested Use: 1 or 2 chews a day. Maximum response with continual use. Breath-Less Brushless toothpaste responds on its own. For long lasting effectiveness we recommend you combine it with Breath-Less Plaque-Zapper.
| Guaranteed Analysis |
|Protein ||11% Min.|
|Moisture ||28% Max.||Fat ||5% Min. ||Fiber ||1.5% Max. |
Other Ingredients: Rice flour, honey, water (for processing), glycerin, gelatin, canola oil, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, lecithin, cultured whey, salt, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, flax oil, cinnamon ascorbyl palmitate (STAY-50), clove chlorophyll, vanilla, glucose oxidase, sodium pyrophosphate.
No: Wheat, corn, soy animal protein, by-products, artificial colors and flavors.
Storage: Re-sealable bag. Refrigeration not necessary. Cool dry location (75F/24C).
Product ID: AN00002
Your Price: $9.59
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.