Nu-Pet Canine Chewable Wafers 90 Wafers by Ark Naturals
- For Dogs
- Powerful Vitamin and Antioxidant Formula
- Green Food Phytonutrients
- Great Tasting - Boost Good Health!
Reason to Choose Nu-Pet Canine Chewable Wafers:
- Heating & processing of commercial pet food destroys many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants your pets need.
- "Live" whole food phytonutrients are alive with powerful ingredients that provide your dog with all known enzymes, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Wheat sprouts/ground wheat grass also help to produce Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) - a powerful enzyme that attacks free radicals.
- Barley grass for calcium, iron, B-12, amino acids.
- Alfalfa grass for chlorophyll, calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- Vitamins C, E, A and selenium - Antioxidants - help to fight free radicals and maintain healthy cell activity.
- Desiccated liver for B2, B3 and choline which help produce healthy red blood cells.
- Wheat free, gluten free, yeast free, sugar free. Non-irradiated.
- Low calorie, excellent liver taste.
Finally a pet antioxidant that does more than add useless calories to your dog's daily diet. Tastes like a treat, but works like a vitamin. I recommend you add Nu-Pet Canine Chewable to your dog's daily diet." - Dr. Nancy Scanlan, DVM
Veterinarian recommended: Formulated by Dr. Nancy Scanlan, DVM and Dr. C. Leigh Broadhurst PhD.
Initial Use: For senior pets or pets with health issues: Double the recommendation amount for 4 weeks; thereafter reduce to maintenance recommendations.
Maintenance: Up to 20 lbs . . . . . . .1/2 - 1 wafer 2x daily
Up to 50 lbs . . . . . 1-2 wafers 1 to 2x daily
Up to 75 lbs . . . . . 2-4 wafers 1 to 2x daily
Over 75 lbs . . . . . .4-6 wafers 1 to 2x daily
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS|
Serving size: 1 Wafer
Servings per Container: 90
|Wheat Sprout Complex ||1100 mg|
|Desiccated Liver ||1000 mg|
|Barley Grass Powder ||200 mg|
|Alfalfa Grass Powder ||200 mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (a source of Vitamin C) ||30 mg|
|Selenium (chelate) ||15 mcg|
|Vitamin A (beta carotene) ||1000 IU|
|Vitamin E (acetate) ||5 IU|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Inactive Ingredients: Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, whey.
Calories: 13.5 calories per wafer
Warning: For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Individual results may vary. Always consult your vet if you suspect your animal is ill.
Product ID: AN00049
Your Price: $10.55
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.