Gentle Digest 60 caps by Ark Naturals
- For Dogs & Cats
- Includes Prebiotics & Probiotics
- Promotes growth of 'Good' bacteria in your pet's digestive system.
Product Facts: For Dogs & Cats
Gentle Digest provides human grade lactobacillus sporogenes (Lactospore) which produce L+ form of lactic acid that may help promote growth of friendly bacteria to pet's digestive tract. Gentle Digest uses live microencapsulated spores with Chicory, a recognized prebiotic, a source of FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides) resistant to gastric acids to ensure delivery.
Occasions to Use Gentle Digest
- To restore digestive balance interrupted as a result of antibiotic therapy
- For help with diarrhea and/or constipation.
- To reduce gas and flatulence
- To aid digestion and absorption of critical nutrients - beneficial for 'Sr.' pets and pets under stress
- Assists yeast infections - particularly ear infections
Veterinarian recommended: Formulated by Dr. Nancy Scanlan, DVM and Dr. C. Leigh Broadhurst PhD.
- Under 25 lbs. 1 capsule each day
- Under 50 lbs. 2 capsules each day
- Over 50 lbs. 3 capsules each day
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
| || || Amount Per|
|Lactic Acid Bacillus (+). Providing a minimum of 100 million variable (live) spores (at time of manufacture) per capsule. Chicory (FOS) ||50 mg|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate and rice flour.
Warning: For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose contact a health professional immediately.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Individual results may vary. If your vet is not familiar with Ark Naturals® please contact us for clinical information.
Storage: Cap tightly, cool (under 80 degrees), dry location. Shelf stable.
Product ID: AN00087
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $5.95
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.