Nu-Pet Canine Chewable Wafers 270 Wafers by Ark Naturals
- For Dogs
- Natural Products for Pets
- Powerful Vitamin and Antioxidant Formula
- Green Food Phytonutrients
- Great Tasting - Supports Good Health!
Product Facts: For dogs and cats 12 weeks and older.
Reason to Choose Nu-Pet Canine Chewable Wafers:
- Heating & processing of commercial pet food destroys many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants your pets need.
- "Live" whole food phytonutrients are alive with powerful ingredients that support your dog's health with all known enzymes, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Wheat sprouts/grass also help your dog's system naturally produce Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD).
- Barley Grass source for calcium, iron, B-12, amino acids.
- Alfalfa Grass for chlorophyll, calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- Vitamins C, E, A and selenium are important antioxidants that nutritionally help support healthy cell activity.
- Desiccated liver source of B2, B3 and choline that nutritionally help support red blood cells.
- Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Yeast Free, Sugar Free. Non Irradiated.
- Low calorie, excellent liver taste.
"Finally an antioxidant that does more than add useless calories to your dog's daily diet. Tastes like a treat, but works like a vitamin. I recommend you add Nu-Pet Canine Chewable to your dog's daily diet." - Dr. Nancy Scanlan, DVM
Veterinarian recommended: Formulated by Dr. Nancy Scanlan, DVM and Dr. C. Leigh Broadhurst PhD.
Initial Use: For senior pets or pets with health issues: Double the recommendation amount for 4 weeks; thereafter reduce to maintenance recommendations.
Up to 20 lbs . . . . . . 1/2 - 1 wafer 2x dailyUp to 50 lbs . . . . . . 1- 2 wafers 1 to 2x dailyUp to 75 lbs . . . . . . 2 - 4 wafers 1 to 2x dailyOver 75 lbs . . . . . . 4 - 6 wafers 1 to 2x daily
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 3.5 gm chewable wafer
Servings per Container: 270
| ||Amount Per Serving|
|Selenium (chelate) ||15 mcg|
|Ascorbic Acid (a source of Vitamin C) ||30 mg|
|Vitamin A (beta carotene) ||1000 iu|
|Vitamin E (acetate) ||5 iu|
|Wheat Sprout/Grass complex ||1100 mg|
|Desiccated Liver ||1000 mg|
|Barley Grass Powder ||200 mg|
|Alfalfa Grass Powder ||200 mg|
|Protein ||28.49% MIN|
|Moisture ||11.66% MAX|
|Crude Fat ||13.79% MIN|
|Crude Fiber ||2.3% MAX|
|Calories ||13.5 per wafer|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Yeast Free, Sugar Free. Non Irradiated.
Warning: Individual results may vary. Always consult your vet if you suspect your animal is ill. If your vet is not familiar with Ark Naturals please consult us, and we will be happy to provide our information.
Product ID: AN10005
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $30.89
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.