Gentle Digest 120 Bite Size Soft Chews by Ark Naturals
- Includes Prebiotics & Probiotics
- For Dogs & Cats
- Natural Products for Pets
- Promotes Growth of 'Good' Bacteria in Your Pet's Digestive System
- NASC Certified
Product Facts: For Dogs & Cats 12 weeks of age and older. Gentle Digest helps promote growth of friendly bacteria to pet's digestive tract. Gentle Digest uses live microencapsulated spores with Chicory, a recognized prebiotic, a source of FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides) to ensure delivery.
Occasions to Use Gentle Digest
- To restore digestive balance interrupted as a result of antibiotic therapy.
- Helps occasional bouts of diarrhea and/or constipation.
- Helps occasional bouts of gas and flatulence.
- Helps absorption of critical nutrients.
- Helps senior pets and pets under stress.
- Helps with periodic ear yeast infections
Veterinarian Formulated and Recommended: Ark Naturals products are formulated and recommended by Dr. Nancy Scanlan DVM and Dr. C. Leigh Broadhurst PhD.
- Under 25 lbs - 1 chew per day
- Under 50 lbs - 2 chews per day
- Over 50 lbs - 3 chews per day
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 Soft Chews
Servings per Container: 60
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Bacillus Coagulans (formerly known as Lactobacillus Sporogenes) providing a minimum of 100 million viable (live) spores (at time of manufacture) per chewable|
|Chicory (source of FOS) ||50 mg ||*|
|Guaranteed Analysis: |
|Crude Protein (Min) ||21% ||*|
|Crude Fat (Min) ||14% ||*|
|Crude Fiber (Max) ||.06% ||*|
|Moisture (Max) ||9% ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Black malt extract, ascorbic acid, chicory (FOS), citric acid, dry poultry liver flavor, flax seed oil, gelatin, glycerin, lactobacillus coagulans, natural flavors, salt, whey.
Wheat, corn, soy, yeast, artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
120 Bite Size Soft Chews
Product ID: AN10014
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $6.95
You can also order by calling
|No Library articles at this time. Please check back soon.|
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.