Neem Protect Shampoo 8 fl oz by Ark Naturals
Why Choose Neem "Protect" Shampoo
- Environmentally friendly, gentle, non-drying formulation for cleaning dirt, oil and sebum from all types of dog, cat, horses and other pet coats.
- Neem has been used for thousands of years by the people of India, Southeast Asia and Africa.
- Neem oils and extracts have anti-microbial and wound healing properties.
- Regular use helps to sooth, and reduce risk of infections, itching and dermatitis caused by insect bites.
- NO: Sodium Laurel Sulfate, DEET, pyrethrins, synthetic pyrethroids or permethrin - all of which can be harmful to both animals and humans.
- Best results are obtained by using in conjunction with Neem "Protect" Spray.
Initial Use: Wet coat and apply a generous amount of Neem "Protect" Shampoo. Work into a good lather from head to tail. Leave on for five minutes and rinse well with fresh water. Brush animal's coat when dry to remove any debris that may not have washed out. After coat has dried completely, spray generously from head to tail with Neem "Protect" Spray.
Follow-up: Use Neem "Protect"Shampoo and Neem "Protect" Spray on a regular basis, especially during warmer months. Use regularly for animals that live in warm climates and/or spend time in tall grass or wooded environments. Neem "Protect" Shampoo is non-toxic, environmentally sensitive and can be safely used on an on-going basis.
Neem Oil, Celery Seed Oil, Citronella Oil, Eucalyptus Oil.
No: Sodium Laurel Sulfate
8 fl oz
Product ID: AN10048
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $6.99
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.