Better Health International
Fibroactive is a balanced formula containing malic acid, magnesium and b vitamins. It supports cellular energy production and soothes muscle tissue.
Malic acid is a natural fruit acid which is present in all living cells and plays a key role in the energy-producing Krebs cycle. Magnesium is an essential mineral which plays a role in many of the reactions leading to energy production.
- FibroActive contains pharmaceutical grade ingredients
- FibroActive has more malic acid than similar type products.
- The magnesium in the product is in the form of amino acid chelate (magnesium glycinate). This form of magnesium is very well tolerated. It is also better absorbed and utilized than other forms of magnesium.
- FibroActive also contains vitamins B-1, B-2 and B-6. The B-complex vitamins are extensively involved in cellular energy production.
- Tablet size is smaller than other tableted products making them easier to swallow. Our customers appreciate the small tablet size.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 Tablets
Servings per Container: 60
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|B1 (Thiamine HCL) ||30 mg ||2000%|
|B2 (Riboflavin) ||30 mg ||1760%|
|B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) ||30 mg ||1500%|
|Magnesium (Glycinate) ||150 mg ||37.5%|
|Malic Acid ||800 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: modified cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, stearic acid
This product contains no yeast, wheat, milk, egg, corn, glutens, soy, sugar, preservatives, artificial colors or artificial flavors.
Product ID: BH0001
Your Price: $14.95
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.