Stress Take Care 60 sgels by New Chapter
40% Off All New Chapter
- For Mastering Everyday Stress
- Strengthens cardiovascular, adrenal, and immune system response to stress
- Modulates cortisol and its effect on stress
Up to 90% of doctor visits in the US are stress related, according to U.S. Centers for Disease Control. National Institutes of Health adds that chronic stress may shorten life expectancy up to 20 years. Chronically high cortisol from stress disrupts endocrine, gastrointestinal, immune and neurological systems. Regardless of whether we feel stress or not, conscientiously managing our stress response, every day, positively impacts every organ and system in our bodies. Curcuma xanthorrhiza, a key ingredient in Stress Take Care, has been shown to alleviate symptoms associated with stress. The combination of 9 traditional herbals and powerful adaptogens strengthen body systems that can be damaged by stress. The herbs in Stress Take Care have been used for millennia by women and men under stress, to prepare them for the ultimate challenge – to create a dignified life well lived. With confidence in the power of these herbs, and with pride in their potency and purity, we offer to you the wisdom of Stress Take Care.
- CURCUMA XANTHORRHIZA Rich in xanthorrhizol known for promoting a healthy inflammation response. A foundation herb of Jamu, Indonesia’s traditional medical system.
- SCHIZANDRA The berries of this vine are prized for enhancing physical and mental endurance and optimizing normal detoxification mechanisms. Considered the “Emperor’s Herb” in ancient China, its five flavors represent the five elemental energies of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- AMERICAN GINSENG Most prized ginseng of the U.S., rich in a specific balance of ginsenosides (Rb1:Rg1) to gain that crucial advantage over stressful events.
- ELEUTHERO Contains constituents called eleutherosides that encourage balanced adrenal gland function and enhanced immune system intelligence.
- RHODIOLA A rich source of salidrosides categorized by Russian researchers as an adaptogen possessing profound cardioprotective properties.
- GALANGA Extract long revered for its ability to enhance sexual performance, soothe the digestive system and in modern research to reduce oxidative stress. A foundation herb of Jamu.
- TURMERIC The world’s most important herb supporting cardiovascular and detoxification systems under conditions of stress.
- ASTRAGALUS Ancient Chinese herb valued for its ability to strengthen the cardiovascular and immune systems during periods of stress.
- GINGER Supports normal cardiovascular function, contains numerous natural inflammation modulating constituents and improves the formulation’s bioavailability.
Suggested Use: Take two softgels daily, in the middle of a larger meal with an 8 oz. glass of water.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 Softgels
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Curcuma xanthorrhiza (rhizome) supercritical extract (min. 25% curcuminoids - 8.5 mg and min. 7% xanthorrhizol - 2.4 mg) and 66 mg ethanolic extract (min. 3% curcuminoids - 1.98 mg) ||100 mg ||*|
|Schizandra (Schisandra chinensis) (berry) (min. 1.6% schizandrins - 1.6 mg) ||100 mg ||*|
|American Ginseng (Panax quinquefoliu) (root) (min 4% ginsenosides - 4 mg) ||100 mg ||*|
|Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) (root) (min. 0.6% total eleutherosides - 0.6 mg) ||100 mg ||*|
|Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) (root) ethanolic extract (5.4- 6.6% total rosavins, including 3.6-4.4% rosavin and 0.9-1.1% salidrosides ||100 mg ||*|
|Galanga (Alpinia galanga) (rhizome) 26 mg supercritical extract (min. 60% total curcuminoids - 15.6 mg, min. 1% 1,8 cineole - 0.26 mg) and 74 mg ethanolic extract ||100 mg ||*|
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) 10 mg supercritical extract (min. 45% turmerones - 4.5 mg), and 40 mg ethanolic extract (min. 11% curcuminoids - 4.4 mg) ||50 mg ||*|
|Astragalus (root) (min 0.4% hydroxy-3-methoxyisoflavone-7-sug - 0.2 mg) ||50 mg ||*|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (rhizome) 4 mg supercritical extract (min. 30% pungent compounds - 1.2 mg and min. 8% zingiberene - 0.32 mg) and 16 mg ethanolic extract (min. 2% pungent compounds - 0.32 mg) ||20 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Olive oil-extra virgin, maltodextrin, and yellow beeswax.
Our premium softgel capsules are prepared without any chemical solvents, and are prion free.
Warning: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
60 Softgel Capsules
Product ID: CH0404
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $16.77
You can also order by calling