Sinus Take Care 30 sgels by New Chapter
This product is out of stock from the manufacturer
40% Off All New Chapter
- For Keeping Your Sinuses Clear
- Optimizes wellness through dozens of immunoactive botanical pathways
- Employs supercritical extraction for natural relief from symptoms
Under most circumstances, our immune systems are able to fight off pathogens and keep us feeling fine, but from time to time, such as in cold and flu season, we come under more severe assault. New Chapter has extensively researched the herbal pharmacopoeia and international medical databases and discovered that the following time-tested herbs, properly extracted and blended in the correct proportions, contain multiple immune stimulating constituents:
- OREGANO One of nature’s most important immune defenders; containing, according to the USDA, at least 36 supportive constituents including the antioxidant compound carvacrol.
- GARLIC Supercritical extract delivers the broadest spectrum of nature’s most effective immuno-supportive organosulphur molecules.
- ECHINACEA Combination of Potency Assured angustifolia and purpurea extracts synergize to optimally modulate and enhance healthy immune response.
- ELDERBERRY Research has demonstrated significant potential of this fruit extract’s components to support healthy immune function.
- GOLDENSEAL Long history of use in traditional medicine for its treasured immune-supportive benefits.
- MYRRH Traditionally combined with goldenseal and shown to possess novel immunoactive compounds.
- ANDROGRAPHIS Asian herb extract prized for its ability to modulate immune function with its unique Potency Assured compounds called andrographolides.
- GREEN TEA A rich source of safe and effective compounds, like polyphenols, valued for countering unfriendly flora and balancing the immune system.
- ASTRAGALUS Revered Chinese herb valued in traditional medicine for immune support and in modern research for enhancing natural killer cell activities.
- SALICIN COMBINATION: WINTERGREEN, MEADOWSWEET, AND PURPLE WILLOW Natural sources of salicylic acid and other important phytocompounds to promote comfort.
- MELISSA Rich in antioxidant flavonoid compounds to reduce damage caused by free radical stress.
- GINGER Long revered for its immune-supportive effects to the chest and throat, recent British research shows at least 12 phytocompounds with immune-defensive benefits.
- EUCALYPTUS Time-honored remedy to improve respiration and support normal immune functions.
- PEPPERMINT Time-tested remedy for soothing the digestive system and countering unfriendly flora.
Suggested Use: Take one softgel daily in the middle of a larger meal with an 8 oz. glass of water.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Garlic (bulb) 10 mg supercritical extract (min. 1.6% stable sulphur-nutrients from allicin - 0.16 mg) and 30 mg ethanolic extract (min. 0.2% cysteine compounds) ||40 mg ||*|
|Oil of Oregano (leaf) supercritical extract (min. 3% carvacrol - 0.9 mg) ||30 mg ||*|
|Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) (leaf and flower) 15 mg (min. 3% polyphenols - 0.45 mg) and (Echinacea angustifolia) (root) 15 mg (min 1.6% echinacoside - 0.24 mg) ||30 mg ||*|
|Elderberry (berry) (min. 24% anthocyanins - 7.2 mg) ||30 mg ||*|
|Goldenseal (root) (min. 4% berberine - 1.2 mg) ||30 mg ||*|
|Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata) (leaf) (min. 8% andrographolides -2.4 mg) ||30 mg ||*|
|Green Tea (leaf) (min. 40% polyphenols -12 mg) ||30 mg ||*|
|Astragalus (root) (min. 0.6% isoflavones - 0.18 mg) ||30 mg ||*|
|Melissa (leaf) supercritical extract (min. 0.8% essential oil - 0.24 mg) (including neral and geranial) ||30 mg ||*|
|Myrrh (Commiphora abyssinica) (gum resin) 6 mg supercritical extract (min. 25% sesquiterpenes - 1.5 mg) and (Commiphora molmol) 24 mg ethanolic extract ||30 mg ||*|
|Wintergreen extract, salicylic acid derivatives‡ ||15 mg ||*|
|Ginger (rhizome) 2 mg supercritical extract (min. 30% pungent compounds - 0.6 mg and min. 8% zingiberene - 0.16 mg) and 8 mg ethanolic extract (3% pungent compounds - 0.24 mg) ||10 mg ||*|
|Eucalyptus (leaf) oil ||7.5 mg ||*|
|Peppermint (leaf) supercritical extract (min. 26% menthol -1.8 mg) ||7.5 mg ||*|
|Meadowsweet extract, salicylic acid derivatives‡ ||7.5 mg ||*|
|Purple Willow (Salix purpurea) extract, salicylic acid derivatives‡ ||7.5 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|‡ ||Combined salicylic acid derivatives equal 25%|
Other Ingredients: Olive oil-extra virgin, maltodextrin, cellulose, and yellow beeswax.
Capsule: Gelatin, vegetable glycerine, water, and carob
Our premium softgel capsules are prepared without any chemical solvents, and are prion free.
Warning: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product. Those with aspirin sensitivities or taking prescription anticoagulants should consult their health care practitioner before using this product. If you experience stomach upset, discontinue use.
30 Softgel Capsules
Product ID: CH0405
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $13.47
Temporarily out of stock from manufacturer.
You can also order by calling