CoQ10 + Food Complex 60 Vcaps by New Chapter
40% Off All New Chapter
- Researched for Optimum Bioavailability and Activity
- Human Clinical Trial shows superior antioxidant and cardiovascular protection
- Dual culturing biotransforms CoQ10+ into the infinite complexity of food
We at New Chapter provide you an organic probiotic alternative to isolated or USP vitamins and minerals. All of our vitamins and minerals are cultured in organic soy using nature's most prized and studied probiotics, featuring Lactobacilli acidophilus, bifidus, rhamnosus, and Saccharomyces cerevisiae. New Chapter's Probiotic Nutrients deliver biotransformed vitamins and minerals in their finest cultured form, much in the same way as miso, kefir, temphe, and yogurt.
Your New Chapter nutrients:
- Are easy to digest, even on an empty stomach–they're cultured whole food!
- Deliver essential nutrients in their safest and most active form within the infinite complexity of whole food.
- Provide an energizing and protective array of phytonutrients and ferment metabolites, including cultured soy isoflavones, beta glucans, bacteriocins, SOD, glutathione, lipoic acid, and enzymes.
While Coenzyme Q10 is widely recognized for its ability to enhance cellular energy, research on important antioxidant nutrients has demonstrated that only when the nutrient is in the form of food will it deliver its full wisdom to support health. CoQ10+ Food Complex brings Coenzyme Q10 to a new paradigm in wholesomeness and efficacy through the time-tested art of a proprietary dual stage of fermentation. Offered in a safe and sound potency, CoQ10+Food Complex enhances cellular energy the way nature intended.
Your health, and the health of those you love, are precious and deserve the finest nutritional support. We welcome you to the living world of New Chapter’s Probiotic Nutrients—a vital organic choice for the fullest potential of life.
Suggested Use: One Vcap daily. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Serving size: 1 Vcap
Servings per Container: 60
|| Amount Per Serving
|| % Daily Value
|* Daily Value Not Established
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
||Nutrients are cultured in organic media that may contain: organic milled soy, organic yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) - a natural source of PABA and SOD, organic maltodextrin, organic gum acacia, enzymes andLactobacilli(L. acidophilus, L. bifidus, L. rhamnosus)
Other Ingredients: Organic milled rice, and modified celloulose (capsule).
100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.
Warning: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
Product ID: CH0696
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $42.97
You can also order by calling