Headache Take Care 30 sgels by New Chapter
This item is out of stock from the manufacturer.
40% Off All New Chapter
- High Potency Feverfew
- Supporting normal cerebrovascular blood flow
- 25% naturally occurring salicylic acid extracted from nature's most effective herbal salicin sources
- For occasional headaches
New Chapter's Headache Take Care provides a potent and effective herbal solution for headaches associated with the normal stresses of life. Scientific research has clearly identified that the parthenolides within the feverfew flower have singular value in providing headache relief. New Chapter’s exclusive supercritical CO2 extraction creates a uniquely high potency and stable parthenolide content enhanced with an array of nature’s best recognized and synergistic herbs to promote comfort and release from the occasional headache.
For optimal multi-vitamin and mineral support, we recommend New Chapter Organics® Every Man® or Every Woman® Whole-Food Probiotic Nutrients™ made with organic ingredients.
- FEVERFEW Used historically to approach many different kinds of pain including cramps and fevers, feverfew has also been declared the best-studied relief for headache discomfort.
- ROSEMARY Used in Europe since ancient times to counter headaches, rosemary is one of nature’s best researched herbs for relief from oxidative stress, a condition that can lead to occasional headaches.
- LAVENDER An herb that has been known for centuries as a response to occasional stress, lavender helps promote a calm and peaceful mind.
- GINGER Used for thousands of years for relief from headaches and other painful conditions, recent research shows that ginger possesses numerous constituents that can modulate the formation of inflammatory prostaglandins.
- GREEN TEA Humankind's most popular and healthful herbal beverage; research at prestigious medical universities shows green tea and its naturally occurring caffeine content can help counter headache discomfort.
- MEADOWSWEET One of the most sacred therapeutic herbs in Celtic tradition and recommended in ancient Ayurvedic medicine for pain and stomach complaints, meadowsweet is now recognized as a rich source of inflammation modulating salicylic acid.
- WINTERGREEN Used traditionally by Native Americans to relieve strained muscles and promote a healthy inflammation response, wintergreen is also recognized as one of nature’s richest sources of inflammation modulating salicylic acid.
- PURPLE WILLOW Noted by the Greek physician Hippocrates as a valuable herb for pain relief, the herb is now recommended in European pharmacopoeias for its gentle inflammation modulating benefits.
- CALIFORNIA POPPY Used traditionally by Native Americans for its sedative properties, recent French research confirms the poppy’s antistress effects and ability to significantly improve sleep.
Suggested Use: One softgel daily, with an 8 oz. glass of water.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Feverfew (stem, leaf, flower) supercritical extract (1% parthenolide-1.25 mg) ||125 mg ||*|
|Green Tea (leaf) extract (45% polyphenols - 45 mg) ||100 mg ||*|
|Wintergreen (leaf) extract, salicylic acid derivatives ‡ ||75 mg ||*|
|Ginger (rhizome) 27 mg supercritical extract (30% pungent compounds - 8.1 mg, 8% zingiberene - 2.1 mg) and 33 mg ethanolic extract (3% pungent compounds - 1 mg) ||60 mg ||*|
|Meadowsweet (herb) extract from salicylic acid derivatives ‡ ||38 mg ||*|
|Purple Willow (Salix purpurea) (bark) extract from salicylic acid derivatives ‡ ||38 mg ||*|
|California Poppy (whole plant) extract 5:1 ||20 mg ||*|
|Rosemary (leaf) supercritical extract (23% total phenolic antioxidants [TPA]-2.3 mg) ||10 mg ||*|
|Lavender (flower) supercritical extract (25% linalool-2.5 mg) ||10 mg ||*|
|Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) and (Valeriana mexicanus) (root) supercritical extract (0.4% valerenic acid-40 mcg) ||10 mg ||*|
|Hops (strobiles) supercritical extract (35% humulones-1.7 mg) (12% lupulones-0.6 mg) ||5 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|‡ ||Combined salicylic acid derivatives equal 25%|
Other Ingredients: Olive oil-extra virgin, yellow beeswax, maltodextrin, and palm kernel oil.
Capsule: Gelatin, vegetable glycerine, water, and carob.
Our premium softgel capsules are prepared without any chemical solvents, and are prion free.
For relief from headache pain that is non-chronic, temporary, and occasional in nature; not intended to treat migraines.
Warning: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product. Those with aspirin sensitivities or taking prescription anticoagulants should consult their health care practitioner before using this product. If you experience stomach discomfort, discontinue use.
30 Softgel Capsules
Product ID: CH4071
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $14.97
Temporarily out of stock from manufacturer.
You can also order by calling