Supercritical Antioxidants 60 sgels by New Chapter
40% Off All New Chapter
- Dramatic Antioxidant Protection
- Increases cell protective activity by a factor of 800%
- Dramatically elevates human detoxification enzyme systems
New Chapter has extensively researched the herbal pharmacopoeia and international medical databases and discovered that the following time-tested herbs, properly extracted and blended in the correct proportions, contain multiple antioxidants which dramatically elevate human detoxification enzyme systems.
- TURMERIC The world's most important herb. Patent-pending double extract increases critical detoxification enzymes, reduces benzo[A]pyrene metabolites and free radical stress, and supports cardiovascular health. Synergistic with key components of green tea, increasing cell protective activity by a factor of 800%.
- GREEN TEA Major U.S. university 1999 study shows green tea supports DNA integrity and decreases free radical generation.* Synergistic with key components of turmeric, increasing cell protective activity by a factor of more than 200%.
- ROSEMARY Two major U.S. universities demonstrate that rosemary's free radical scavengers are capable of enhancing multiple detoxification enzymes while countering even the compounds produced in frying food.
- PARSLEY Nature's richest known source of the phytonutrient myristicin. Increases glutathione, a critical liver detoxification enzyme.
- GINGER Offers numerous free radical scavengers, 12 of which are more powerful than vitamin E, assuring the formulation's bioavailability.
- PEPPERMINT According to published work in the medical journal Carcinogenesis, peppermint helps counter one of the most problematic free radicals called benzo[A]pyrene.
- CLOVE According to U.S. Department of Agriculture database, clove is a rich source of antioxidant phytonutrients including one of nature's most powerful free radical scavengers supporting cardiovascular health.
Suggested Use: Take two softgels daily, in the middle of a larger meal with an 8 oz. glass of water.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 Softgels
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Turmeric (rhizome) 60 mg supercritical extract (45% turmerones -27 mg) and 320 mg ethanolic extract (11% curcumin - 35.2 mg) ||380 mg ||*|
|Green Tea (leaf) extract (45% polyphenols - 135 mg) (contains 30 mg naturally occurring caffeine-1/3 coffee cup equivalent) ||300 mg ||*|
|Clove (bud) 5 mg supercritical extract (65% eugenol -3.25 mg) and 10 mg ethanolic extract (10:1) ||15 mg ||*|
|Ginger (rhizome) 2.8 mg supercritical extract (3% pungent compounds - 0.8 mg, 8% zingiberene - 0.2 mg) and 12.2 mg ethanolic extract (3% pungent compounds - 0.36 mg) ||15 mg ||*|
|Parsley (seed) 5 mg supercritical extract (25% myristicin - 1.25 mg) and (leaf) 10 mg ethanolic extract (8:1) ||15 mg ||*|
|Peppermint (leaf) 5 mg supercritical extract (35% menthol - 1.75mg) and 10 mg ethanolic extract (4:1) ||15 mg ||*|
|Rosemary (leaf) 5 mg supercritical extract and 10 mg ethanolic extract (23% total phenolic antioxidants-3.45 mg) ||15 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Olive oil-extra virgin, maltodextrin, and yellow beeswax.
Capsule: Gelatin, vegetable glycerine, water, and carob.
Our premium softgel capsules are prepared without any chemical solvents, and are prion free.
Warning: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
60 Softgel Capsules
Product ID: CH4081
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $16.97
You can also order by calling