Calcium Bone Maker Complex 180 Caps by Doctor's Best
- Hig-Quality Calcium from MCH-Cal
- Bone health maintenance
- Broad nutrient spectrum for healthy bone replacement.
- Optimized to ensure safe and effective calcium utilization.
- No magnesium oxide or other poorly absorbed ingredients.
- Promotes skeletal, muscular, overall health and well-being.
Bone is living tissue, and this formula supplies key bone nutrients in their most bioactive forms. Ossein microcrystalline hydroxyapatite complex supplies organic calcium with natural bone growth factors. Vitamin C assists bone matrix formation. Vitamin D and K are crucial to matrix calcification, along magnesium, potassium, zinc, copper, manganese, and boron. Calcium Bone Maker Complex represents the most advanced understanding of bone health.
Among this product's unique features:
- Broad nutrient spectrum to promote healthy bone maintenance.
- Generous allowance of vitamin D to effectively reduce fracture risk
- Designed to promote bone matrix formation, a requisite for calcium utilization.
- Supplies highly bioactive vitamin K2 (as MK-7) to assist bone calcium management.
- Provides optimized allowances of calcium, magnesium, and other essential bone minerals.
- Avoids technical shortcuts that use magnesium oxide or other poorly absorbed ingredients.
- Offers potential benefits that extend beyond bone to promote overall health and wellbeing.
Suggested Use: Take 6 capsules daily, in divided doses after a meal. For best results, use in conjunction with Doctor’s Best Strontium Bone Maker but separated by at least 2 hours as strontium and calcium may compete for absorption.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 6 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Potassium (from potassium citrate) ||99 mg ||3%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) ||250 mg ||417%|
|Calcium (from microcrystalline hydroxyapatite) ||600 mg ||60%|
|Vitamin D (as D3, cholecalciferol) ||1800 IU ||450%|
|Vitamin K (as K2, MK-7/menaquinone-7) ||80 mcg ||99%|
|Magnesium (from dimagnesium malate) ||300 mg ||75%|
|Zinc (from zinc monomethionine) ||12 mg ||80%|
|Copper (from copper gluconate) ||1200 mcg ||60%|
|Manganese (from manganese citrate) ||2 mg ||100%||Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite ||2727 mg ||*|
|Boron (from boron citrate) ||4 mg ||* |
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Rice flour, magnesium stearate, gelatin (capsule).
Contains nothing other than listed ingredients.
Product ID: DB00245
Your Price: $13.85
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.