Liquid Eskimo-3 Fish Oil 3.5 fl oz (105 ml) by Enzymatic Therapy
- Heart Health
- Purity Tested
- Naturally Stable Fish Oil
- Ultra-Pure Omega-3
- Mild Citrus Flavor
Eskimo-3 natural stable fish oil is up to 10 times more stable than 4 leading U.S. liquid fish oil products.
Why Should You Care About Stability?
If your fish oil is unstable, it can result in:
- Free-radical formation
- Destruction of important nutrients
- Unpleasant odors and flavor
The natural EPA and DHA ratio and antioxidants in Eksimo-3 supply exceptional stability and prevent dangerous rancidity to ensure the highest Potency, Purity and Quality.
- One of the world's most clinically studied fish oils-the subject of more than 120 scientific reports
- The highest concentration of Omega-3 naturally obtainable from fish oil
- Several independent studies have shown Eskimo-3 to be the world's most pure fish oil
- Purity tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) and other impurities
- Natural antioxidants prevent dangerous rancidity with no fishy aftertaste
- Naturally stable-up to 10 times more stable than other leading fish oils
Suggested Use: One teaspoon (5 mL) daily with food. Refrigerate after opening.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 teaspoon (5 ml)
Servings per Container: 21
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Calories ||40 || |
|Total Fat ||4.5 g ||7%|
|Cholesterol ||20 mg ||7%|
|Eskimo-3 brand Fish Oil ||4.6 g ||*|
| Providing omega-3 fatty acids: ||1,600 mg ||*|
| EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) ||740 mg ||*|
| DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) ||460 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: soy lecithin (antioxidant), tocopherol complex (antioxidant), extract of rosemary (antioxidant), ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant), and lime flavor.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, or artificial coloring. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Certified Kosher and Pareve.
Warning: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
3.5 fl oz (105 ml)
Product ID: ET02190
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $10.79
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.