Eskimo-3 Omega-3 Fish Oil Double Strength 1000 mg 90 sgels by Enzymatic Therapy
- Heart Health
- Naturally Stable Fish Oil
- Purity Tested
If your healthcare practitioner is recommending you take a high-strength fish oil, Eskimo-3 fish oil 1,000 mg is the product for you!
- One of the world's most clinically-studied fish oils—the subject of more than 120 scientific reports
- The highest concentration of Omega-3 naturally obtainable from fish oil
- Several independent studies have shown Eskimo-3 to be the world's most pure fish oil
- Purity tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) and other impurities
- Naturally stable-up to 10 times more stable than other leading fish oils
- Natural antioxidants prevent dangerous rancidity with NO fishy aftertaste
Why Should You Care About Stability?
If your fish oil is unstable, it can result in:
- Free-radical formation
- Destruction of nutrients
- Unpleasant odors and flavors
The natural EPA and DHA ratio and antioxidants in Eskimo-3 supply exceptional stability and prevent dangerous rancidity to ensure the highest Potency, Purity and Quality.
Suggested Use: One softgel with meals one to three times daily.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 90
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Calories ||10 || |
|Total Fat ||1 g ||2%|
|Cholesterol ||5 mg ||2%|
|Eskimo-3 brand Fish Oil ||1 g ||*|
|Providing omega-3 fatty acids ||350 mg || |
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) ||160 mg || |
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) ||100 mg || |
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: gelatin, vegetable glycerin, soy lecithin (antioxidant), tocopherol complex (antioxidant), extract of rosemary (antioxidant), ascorbyl palmitate (antioxident), and lime flavor.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, or artificial flavoring. This product contains natural
Certified Kosher and Pareve, used only for medical reasons.
Warning: If taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Product ID: ET02629
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $14.99
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.