Calcium 180 tabs by Enzymatic Therapy
- With Magnesium, Phosphorus & Vitamin D
- Bone Health
- Multi-Calcium Blend
- Dynamic Bone-Building Action
Support your bones now so they'll support you later.
- Provides more calcium and vitamin D than drinking 3 glasses of whole milk, without the fat and calories
- Contains the right balance of calcium and phosphorus for active absorption
- Research indicates calcium with phosphorus is up to five times better absorbed than other forms of calcium
- Calcium supports and maintains optimum bone health and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis
Suggested Use: Three tablets daily with food.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 3 Tablets
Servings per Container: 90
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate ||<1 g ||<1%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) ||400 IU ||100%|
|Calcium (from tricalcium phosphate [480 mg], calcium carbonate [480 mg], and calcium gluconate [40 mg]) ||1 g ||100%|
|Phosphorus (from tricalcium phosphate) ||240 mg ||24%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide and magnesium aspartate) ||400 mg ||100%|
|Sodium ||5 mg ||<1%|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: modified cellulose, cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, titanium dioxide color, magnesium stearate, soy lecithin, and carnauba wax.
Contains no sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial flavoring, or preservatives. All colors used are from natural sources.
Warning: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Product ID: ET07810
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $7.25
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.