Garlinase Fresh 100 Enteric-Coated tabs by Enzymatic Therapy
- Economy Size
- #1 Fresh Garlic!
- No Garlic Breath!
- One Tablet = 4 Cloves of Fresh Garlic!
- One Pill Per Day
- Contains Allicin, Not Found in Aged Garlic
- Closest to Fresh Garlic
- Supports Heart Health
Reap the rewards of fresh garlic...
- Delivers 5,000 mcg of allicin, fresh garlic's most beneficial compound.
- Enteric-coated tablets reach the small intestine, so you get garlic where you need it and avoid garlic breath.
- Clinically proven to support heart health in 15 independent studies.
- Contains the amount of garlic recommended by the German Commission E, with just 1 tablet daily!
And keep your fresh breath, too! Why Fresh is Best...
- Nearly every clinical trial showing that garlic supplements support heart health used fresh garlic extracts.
- Allicin is the key proven compound found in fresh, not aged, garlic. Allicin acts as an antioxidant and helps support cardiovascular health. To date, the scientific consensus contends that allicin obtained from enteric coated garlic tablets provides the most significant health supportive benefit.
In Fact, Aged Garlic:
- Yields NO beneficial allicin.
- Dissolves in the stomach, destroying any chance of allicin reaching the bloodstream.
- Is artificially aged in an accelerated process, destroying garlic's most beneficial compound.
Support healthy cholesterol, naturally.
Maintains healthy cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range
Suggested Use: One tablet daily with food. DO NOT CHEW OR CRUSH.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 100
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Garlic (Allium sativum) Bulb Extract |
standardized to contain 3.4% alliin (11 mg)
|320 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: cellulose, modified cellulose, modified cellulose gum, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide color, calcium stearate, fractionated coconut oil, sodium alginate, vegetable glycerin, and stearic acid.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin. All colors used are from natural sources.
Warning: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
100 Enteric-Coated Tablets
Product ID: ET08501
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $18.50
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.