FYI 90 Caplets by Garden of Life
Joint and Tissue Food
- The ingredients in FYI include naturally occurring compounds that support normal joint function and mobility
- Ingredients in FYI support antioxidant function in the body
- Select ingredients in FYI are produced through the Garden of Life proprietary Poten-Zyme process to make nutrients more available to the body
Certain ingredients in FYI - chicken collagen type II along with proteolytic enzymes and turmeric – provide support for normal joint function and mobility. These ingredients also support healthy metabolism in the connective tissue that is essential to maintain normal range of motion.
If you’re among the millions of Americans who would like to maintain already healthy joint and connective tissues, start using FYI today.
What’s in FYI?
FYI contains chicken collagen type II, systemic enzymes and herbs chosen for their ability to support healthy joints. Specific ingredients include:
- Systemic Enzyme Blend a combination of protein-digesting enzymes able to function in a wide range of pH environments.
- Protease Blend - a combination of proteolytic enzymes shown to work systemically
- Bromelain - a powerful protein-digesting enzyme from pineapple
- Papain - a mixture of protein-digesting enzymes isolated from papaya
Additional enzymes in FYI include:
- Lipase - a potent fat-digesting enzyme
- Amylase - a starch-digesting enzyme
- Cellulase - an enzyme that breaks down plant fiber
Other ingredients include:
- Syrian oregano - contains antioxidant compounds and essential oils
- Cat’s Claw - a traditional Peruvian herb which supports the body’s ability to fight free radicals
- Turmeric Root - an antioxidant that has been shown to support normal joint function
- Young leaves of Rhododendron caucasium - traditionally used as a tea, they contain a unique form of highly available polyphenolic antioxidants
How do the ingredients in FYI work to support healthy joints?
Proteolytic enzymes have the ability to support normal metabolic processes in the body that support joint and connective tissue health Ingredients in FYI support antioxidant function in the body.
What makes FYI better than other formulas?
FYI is a unique formula that combines a special form of collagen, proteolytic enzymes and turmeric to support normal joint function and mobility. FYI is further enriched with a unique blend of foods and botanicals to support antioxidant function in the body. Additionally, the cat’s claw, ginger, barley juice, and turmeric are fermented using our proprietary Poten-Zyme process which makes the nutrients in these ingredients more available to the body.
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 caplets 3 times per day preferably on an empty stomach.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 3 Caplets
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount Per Serving || % Daily Value|
|Total Calories ||10 || |
|Sodium ||20 mg ||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate ||2 g ||1%|
|Dietary Fiber ||1 g ||4%|
|Protein ||<1 g ||2%|
|Calcium ||57 mg ||6%|
|Iron‡ ||1 mg ||5%|
|Chicken Collagen Extract ||807 mg ||*|
|Poten-Zyme™ Botanical Blend |
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root and juice, Cat's Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) bark, Barley Grass; Juice†, Turmeric root
|576 mg ||*|
|Syrian Oregano ||459 mg ||*|
|Systemic Enzyme Blend |
Protease Blend 75,000 HUT, Bromelain 2,000,000 FCCPU, Papain 225,000 FCCPU, Amylase 3,500 DU, Lipase 1,500 FCCLU, Cellulase 450 CU
|348 mg ||*|
|Phytonutrient Blend |
Rhododendron caucasicumExtract, Turmeric Extract (root), Phytosterols,Boswellia serrata, Bayberry Bark Extract, Green Algae (Ulva lactuca) Extract, Brown Algae (Laminaria japonica) Extract.
|505 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|‡ ||Naturally Occuring|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, calcium carbonate, sodium croscarmellose, silica, stearic acid, vegetable coating, probiotic cultures.
This product is made with natural ingredients; therefore color may vary from lot to lot.
Warning: As with any dietary supplement consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing or under medical supervision. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Product ID: GL11124
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $25.99
You can also order by calling