Living Multi Optimal Formula 252 Caplets by Garden of Life
- A broad-based whole food vitamin and mineral supplement containing a potent blend of antioxidantrich ingredients derived from naturally grown and organic fruits, vegetables, tonic mushrooms, sea vegetables, and botanicals, plus trace minerals that supply nutrients important for general health and well-being
- Made with Living Nutrients containing necessary cofactors required for proper absorption and utilization by the body, including amino acids, antioxidants, probiotics, prebiotics and organic acids
- Delivers a rich blend of antioxidants derived from naturally grown and organic fruits and vegetables. Antioxidants help your body deal with oxidative stress
- Living Multi Optimal provides an ORAC value of over 11,000 TE per recommended daily amount, which is equivalent to an average of 5 servings of fruits and vegetables
- Provides a range of nutrients to support immune health, which is valuable to overall health and wellbeing
- Provides a variety of carotenoids, including lutein to support eye health
- The Living Multi products are the only multivitamins that provide Living Nutrientsฎ. Living Nutrients are better for your body because they are more like food than isolated vitamins, but with guaranteed potency in a whole food source
Why do you need a multivitamin?
Our bodies do not produce vitamins, so they must come from an outside source. The Standard American Diet (SAD) contains foods that have been stripped of many of their healthy components and are devoid of many vitamins and minerals. The Standard American Diet (SAD) is usually low in antioxidants and can cause free radical damage that can compromise cellular health. Living Multi is rich in antioxidants which can help the body cope with oxidative stress.
How is Living Multi different from other vitamins and minerals?
- Made from natural whole food ingredients, most of which are organic, Living Multi Optimal is one of the most comprehensive whole food based supplements available, providing vitamins, minerals and nutrients in body-ready whole food form.
- Living Multi Optimal is a natural supermarket of 76 whole food concentrates in a unique blend of antioxidant-rich ingredients derived from naturally grown and organic fruits, vegetables, tonic mushrooms, sea vegetables, and botanicals, plus trace minerals.
- Living Multi Optimal is formulated with the following proprietary whole food blends:
Antioxidant Fruit and Veggie Blend, Poten-Zymeฎ Veggie Juice Blend, Poten-Zyme Sea Veggie Blend, Poten-Zyme Tonic Mushroom Blend, and Antioxidant Beverage and Spice Blend.
- Living Multi Optimal is the only formula that contains Living Nutrientsฎ. Living Nutrients are better for your body because they are more like food than isolated vitamins, but with guaranteed potency in a whole food source. Living Nutrientsฎ are body friendly, containing bioactive components that the body recognizes. The Poten-Zymeฎ process makes them easy on the stomach, and because your body recognizes Living Nutrients as food, they are better absorbed and more body-ready than isolated vitamins and minerals.
Suggested Use: Adults take 6-9 caplets per day (3 three times per day) depending on nutritional needs with water.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 9 Caplets
Servings per Container: 28
| ||Amount Per Serving || % Daily Value|
|Calories ||30 ||*|
|Calories from Fat ||5 ||*|
|Total Fat ||0.5 ||<1%|
|Sodium ||40 mg ||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate ||4 g ||1%|
|Dietary Fiber ||2 g ||8%|
|Sugars ||0 g ||*|
|Protein ||2 g ||4%|
|Vitamin A(beta carotene) ||10,000 IU ||200%|
|Vitamin C ||90 mg ||150%|
|Vitamin D ||200 IU ||50%|
|Vitamin E ||45 IU ||150%|
|Thiamine(B1) ||4.5 mg ||300%|
|Riboflavin(B2) ||5.1 mg ||300%|
|Niacin(B3) ||30 mg ||150%|
|Vitamin B6 ||6 mg ||300%|
|Folic Acid ||400 mcg ||100%|
|Vitamin B12 ||48 mcg ||800%|
|Biotin ||900 mcg ||300%|
|Pantothenic Acid ||30 mg ||300%|
|Calcium ||250 mg ||25%|
|Iodine ||180 mcg ||120%|
|Iron ||1 mg ||6%|
|Magnesium ||85 mg ||21%|
|Zinc ||15 mg ||100%|
|Selenium ||100 mcg ||143%|
|Copper ||200 mcg ||10%|
|Manganese ||3 mg ||150%|
|Chromium ||200 mcg ||167%|
|Molybdenum ||75 mcg ||100%|
|Potassium ||30 mg ||1%|
|Boron ||2 mg ||*|
|Vanadium ||120 mcg ||*|
|Choline ||30 mg ||*|
|Lycopene ||5 mg ||*|
|Lutein ||5 mg ||*|
|Antioxidant Fruit and Veggie Blend |
Acerola Cherry, Pomegranate Extract, Prune Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Grape Leaves Extract, Cranberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Strawberry Extract, Apple Extract, Salad Extract, Blueberry Leaves Extract, Grape Skin Extract, Onion Extract, Artichoke Extract, Black Currant Extract, Apricot/Nectarine Extract, White Cherry Extract, Elderberry Extract
|1632 mg ||*|
|Poten-Zyme Sea Veggie Blend |
Calcified Red Algae, Chlorella, Spirulina, Ecklonia radiata, Ascophyllum nodosum, Laminaria japonica, Macroystis pyrifera, Alaria esculenta, BioAstin Haematococcus pluvialis
|1459 mg ||*|
|Poten-Zyme Veggie Juice Blend |
Barley Grass, Oat Leaf, Beet, Carrot, Amaranth Sprout, Quinoa Sprout, Millet Sprout, Buckwheat Sprout, Garbanzo Bean Sprout, Kidney Bean Sprout, Lentil Sprout, Adzuki Sprout, Flax Seed, Sunflower Sprout, Pumpkin Seed Sprout, Chia Seed Sprout, Sesame Seed Sprout, Broccoli, Cucumber, Tomato, Kale, Spinach, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Celery, Parsley, Asparagus, Brussels Sprout, Green Bell Pepper, Garlic, Ginger, Onion
|1321 mg ||*|
|Poten-Zyme Tonic Mushroom Blend |
Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) Mycelia, Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) Mycelia, Maitake (Grifola frondosa) Mycelia, Coriolus versicolor Mycelia, Cordyceps sinensis Mycelia, Poria cocos Mycelia, Hericium erinaceousMycelia, Polyporus umbellatus Mycelia, Tremella fuciformis Mycelia, Agaricus blazei Mycelia
|450 mg ||*|
|Antioxidant Beverage and Spice Blend |
White Tea Extract, Green Tea Extract, Coffee Extract, Rosemary Extract, Rhododendron Extract, Marigold Extract, Tumeric Extract, Ginger Extract, Thyme Extract
|277 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
| ||Living Nutrients are complexes of vitamins and minerals that have been made more body-ready by probiotic microorganisms and their enzymes.|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), sodium croscarmellose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, vegetable coating, probiotic cultures.
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial color, preservatives.
This product is made with natural ingredients; therefore color may vary from lot to lot.
Warning: As with any dietary supplement consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing or under medical supervision.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Product ID: GL11142
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $37.40
You can also order by calling