CODmega 90 Licaps by Garden of Life
Wild Fish and Cod Liver Oil Complex
- A unique combination of wild fish oils, including cod liver oil from the deep, clean arctic waters of Norway
- Provides 400mg of EPA and 600mg of DHA Omega-3 fatty acids
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that the consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One serving of CODmega provides 1,000 mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids
- The Omega-3 fatty acids found in CODmega support healthy neurological and brain function and a healthy level of triglycerides
- An excellent source of Vitamin A from retinol and Vitamin D in the form of D3, providing 20% and 25% of the Daily Values respectively
- The Vitamins A and D in CODmega support normal calcium metabolism and bone development, and help maintain bone structure
- The Vitamin A in CODmega supports eye health, normal skin and hair structure, gene expression, reproduction, and healthy immune function
- CODmega is molecularly distilled and undergoes quality control measures to ensure purity standards are met
- Contains a pleasant lemon mint flavor to help reduce aftertaste
- Utilizes Licaps technology for easy-to-swallow capsules that are less oxygen permeable than softgels for maximum oxidation protection
What is CODmega and what fish oils does it contain?
CODmega Wild Fish and Cod Liver Oil Complex is a unique blend of wild fish oils including sardine oil, anchovy oil, skipjack tuna liver oil and cod liver oil.
Why do I need fish oil in my diet?
Lack of adequate amounts of essential fatty acids such as EPA and DHA in the typical North American diet is a growing concern. CODmega provides you with 1,000mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving. The cod liver oil in CODmega capsules is also an excellent source of naturally occurring Vitamins A and D.
What are the benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids?
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Besides their cardiovascular benefits, a significant body of scientific research provides evidence that these Omega-3 fatty acids also support healthy neurological and brain function.
The Vitamins A and D in CODmega support normal calcium metabolism and bone development, and help maintain bone structure. Vitamin A also supports eye health, normal skin and hair structure, gene expression, reproduction, and healthy immune function.
Suggested Use: Adults take one CODmega three times per day with meals unless otherwise advised by your healthcare practitioner.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 3 Licaps
Servings per Container: 15
| ||Amount Per Serving || % Daily Value|
|Total Calories ||20 || |
| Calories from Fat ||20 || |
|Total Fat ||2 g ||3%|
|Vitamin A ||1000 IU ||20%|
|Vitamin D ||100 IU ||25%|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids ||1095 mg ||*|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ||400 mg ||*|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) ||600 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Concentrated Fish Oils, Cod Liver Oil, Natural Lemon Flavor, Skipjack Liver Oil, Peppermint Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Gelatin.
Contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
Warning: Do not take this product if you are using blood thinners or anticipate surgery. Consult with a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, diabetic or allergic to iodine.
Product ID: GL11226
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $19.77
You can also order by calling