Living Calcium Advanced 120 Caplets by Garden of Life
Bone Density Support Formula
- A comprehensive bone support formula that helps build and maintain good bone health.
- An excellent source of MCHA calcium, along with a broad spectrum of vital minerals and nutritional cofactors to help support healthy bone density.
- MCHA or Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite is a highly absorbable, body friendly form of calcium. MCHA used in Living Calcium Advanced is derived from Australian, grass-fed, free-range cattle. MCHA calcium provides the mineral matrix of living bone including magnesium and phosphorus that helps support healthy calcium and bone metabolism.
Why is calcium supplementation important?
A lifetime of regular exercise and eating a healthful diet that includes enough calcium, such as Living Calcium Advanced, helps build and maintain good bone health and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life. Adequate calcium intake is linked to reduced osteoporosis by slowing bone loss in older men and women. Osteoporosis affects middle-aged and older persons, especially Caucasian and Asian women, and those whose families tend to have fragile bones in later years. Help your body build and maintain good bone health with Living Calcium Advanced.
How is Living Calcium Advanced different from other calcium products?
- MCHA Calcium is an effective body-ready calcium source shown to support better calcium absorption and utilization.
- Growing scientific evidence reports the significant bone health benefits of vitamin K and its ability to facilitate calcium absorption. Living Calcium™ Advanced includes vitamin K complex with Poten-Zyme vitamin K1 and vitamin K2 derived from fermented soy, natto, as opposed to other chemically synthesized forms found in other competitor’s calcium products.
- Homocysteine Balance Complex of betaine and Poten-Zyme B Vitamins supports healthy bone metabolism and homocysteine levels.
- Vital Mineral Matrix contains essential trace minerals organically bound to a whole food rice matrix for optimal absorption that support bone health.
Suggested Use: Adults take 6 caplets daily with food. May take 2 caplets, three times per day. A recommended method of calcium supplementation is to take the suggested daily amount divided into multiple servings throughout the day because studies suggest that the body can only utilize a limited amount of calcium at once.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 6 Caplets
Servings per Container: 20
| ||Amount Per Serving || % Daily Value|
|Calories ||15 || |
|Sodium ||50 mg ||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate ||2 g ||1%|
|Fiber ||2 g ||8%|
|Vitamin D3† ||600 IU ||150%|
|Vitamin K (Vitamin K1 and Vitamin K2) ||125 mcg ||156%|
|Vitamin B2† ||10 mg ||588%|
|Vitamin B6† ||25 mg ||1,250%|
|Folic Acid† ||400 mcg ||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) ||200 mcg ||3,333%|
|Calcium (MCHA) ||1000 mg ||100%|
|Iron (naturally occuring) ||0.5 mg ||2%|
|Magnesium (oxide and MCHA) ||500 mg ||125%|
|Zinc‡ ||3 mg ||20%|
|Copper‡ ||1 mg ||50%|
|Manganese‡ ||1 mg ||50%|
|Betaine ||50 mg ||*|
|Boron‡ ||3 mg ||*|
|Bone Support Blend |
Calcium (MCHA), poten-Zyme™ Vitamin D, Vitamin K Complex (poten-Zyme™ Vitamin K1, Vitamin K2 (as Natto))
|4384 mg ||*|
|Vital Mineral Matrix |
Magnesium, zinc rice chelate, copper rice chelate, boron rice chelate, manganese rice chelate.
|946 mg ||*|
|Homocysteine Balance Complex |
Betaine, potent-zyme™ Vitamin B6, Poten-Zyme™ Vitamin B2, Poten-Zyme™ folic acid, vitamin B12
|345 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|‡ ||Organically bound rice protein chelate.|
|† ||Living Nutrient produced using the Poten-Zyme fermentation process.|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearate (vegetable source), vegetable coating, sodium croscarmellose, probiotic cultures.
Probiotics cultured in dairy. Gluten free.
Contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
Warning: As with any dietary supplement consult your physician before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing or under medical supervision. Not intended for children.
Do not take this product if you are taking blood thinners without first consulting your physician.
Product ID: GL11263
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $14.97
You can also order by calling