Primal Defense Ultra 180 Vegetarian Capsules by Garden of Life
Ultimate Probiotic Formula
- The ultimate high potency, broad-spectrum probiotic formula, providing a 15 billion live cell count** of 13 species of beneficial cultures including soil-based probiotics called Homeostatic Soil Organisms.
- Supports normal intestinal comfort and function, and promotes healthy intestinal elimination regularity and consistency.
- Helps maintain a healthy, balanced immune system which is beneficial to overall health. Contains Bacillus subtilis to support healthy lactic acid bacteria (Bifidobacterium and/or Lactobacillus) count and healthy pH levels in the gut.
- The Saccharomyces boulardii in Primal Defense ULTRA nourishes intestinal mucosa cells to support the normal barrier function of the intestinal epithelium, the front line for the body's defense system.
- Delivered via UltraZorbe 100% vegetarian capsules to ensure potency, eliminate the need for fillers and binders, and provide quick nutrient release through faster dissolution into the body. Independent study suggests UltraZorbe capsules dissolve more completely than other vegetarian capsules.
- Revolutionary BioProtect packaging for optimum ingredient freshness and potency
Why do you need probiotics?
- Probiotics are living microflora that play a critical role in maintaining good health. Present in many foods, live probiotic cultures populate the intestinal tract where they play a positive role in digestive and immune health.
- Probiotics maximize the benefits of a healthy diet by supporting normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the gut.
- Certain probiotic blends help support normal gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria, and promote regular bowel function.
How is Primal Defense ULTRA different from other probiotics?
- Primal Defense ULTRA is the ultimate high potency, broad-spectrum probiotic formula. Three capsules per day provide a 15 billion live cell count** of 13 species of beneficial cultures including soil-based probiotics called Homeostatic Soil Organisms (HSOs).
- HSOs play a positive role in digestive health by supporting a healthy lactic acid bacteria count and healthy pH levels in the gut.
- It contains the probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii which nourishes and supports healthy intestinal epithelium lining integrity, the front line for the body's defense system; and a unique blend of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium probiotics which promote regular bowel function and support immune health.
- Primal Defense ULTRA is delivered via UltraZorbe capsules and is packaged in the BioProtect Packaging System.
Who should use Primal Defense ULTRA?
- Primal Defense ULTRA can be used by anyone who needs or wants a probiotic and is highly recommended for anyone seeking to restore their digestive health.
- Dysbiosis is an imbalance of microflora in the gut, often caused by diets high in processed and refined foods, as well as an over-toxic environment. Anyone who consumes such a diet can benefit from Primal Defense ULTRA.
- Digestive health is critical to overall health, especially healthy immune system function. Primal Defense ULTRA can help maintain proper digestive function and promote overall health for those with a wide range of health concerns.
** At time of manufacture
Suggested Use: Adults begin with 1 capsule per day with 8 oz. of water or juice and gradually increase to 1 capsule 3 times per day. Best taken on an empty stomach.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 180
| ||Amount Per Serving || % Daily Value|
|Iron (from Ionic Plant Based Minerals) ||1.8 mg ||10%|
|HSO Probiotic Blend (5 Billion CFU)1 |
Saccharornyces boullardi, Barley Grass2, Oat Grass2, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus paracasel, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus brevis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus salivarius
|410 mg ||*|
|Ionic Plant Based Minerals ||290 mg ||*|
|* ||Daily Value Not Established|
|** ||Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|1 ||CFU count per capsule at time of manufacture.|
|2 ||Produced using the Poten-Zyme™ fermentation process|
Other Ingredients: Contains less that 0.5% of the following: rice maltodextrin, magnesium stearate (vegetable source)
Warning: If you are currently undergoing HIV treatment, chemotherapy, or allograft therapy, do not use before consulting your physician.
180 Vegetarian Capsules
Product ID: GL11335
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $49.97
You can also order by calling