Oceans 3 Better Brain 90 sgels by Garden of Life
Special: Free Shipping on your order with purchase of this product (US only).
If you’re like millions of other Americans, there are probably times you think you’re losing your mind – that just may not be an exaggeration. Brain health and memory loss are issues of concern for more and more people every day. But now, there is Oceans 3 Better Brain, the only Omega-3 supplement available with OmegaXanthin, a synergistic complex of three health-promoting compounds from the ocean plus a dynamic suite of three ingredients designed to support neurological and brain function.
Why is Better Brain different from other supplements?
In addition to all the benefits of a high-potency Omega-3 supplement, Better Brain also includes Vinpocetine, Bacopa and Phosphatidylserine, all known for their positive effect on brain health.
- Vinpocentine, an extract from the periwinkle plant, has long been used to support cognitive ability and neurological function. Several studies have shown that this unique ingredient is able to cross the blood-brain barrier, entering the brain within minutes to stimulate overall blood-flow to the brain.
- Bacopa, a botanical used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine in India for its ability to sustain normal memory function. Over the last decade, new research has shown the use of Bacopa supports mental focus, memory and learning functions.
- Phosphatidylserine, a breakthrough compound normally found in high concentrations in the cell membranes of neurons, has shown in numerous, recent studies to positively effect cognitive function and mood.
Going beyond brain and neurological support, Better Brain also contains OmegaXanthin. A synergistic complex of three health-promoting compounds from the ocean, OmegaXanthin provides all the benefits of a high potency Omega-3 supplement plus two ocean-based antioxidants for an amplified range of benefits unmatched by ordinary Omega-3 formulations. The combination of highly purified Omega-3 fatty acids plus the added benefits of fucoxanthin and astaxanthin, both powerful antioxidants make this a truly unique formula. As an antioxidant, astaxanthin benefits cardiovascular health, immune system health, eye health and even supports healthy skin, bones and joints. Fucoxanthin is a dynamic antioxidant carotenoid from brown seaweed, noted for its ability to fight free radicals that can cause damage at the cellular level, exerting its protective effects directly in fat cells.
So what can the amplified benefits of Oceans 3 Better Brain do for you?
- Supports brain function by improving blood flow and the utilization of oxygen
- Provides nutritional support for mild memory loss associated with stress or aging
- Supports healthy neurological function
- Supports mental focus, memory, and learning functions
- Supports mental acuity and promotes a relaxed state of mind
- Crosses the blood brain barrier
- Promotes stress management and emotional well-being
- Supports already healthy triglyceride and cholesterol levels
- Supports already healthy c-reactive protein levels
- Maintains eye health and normal vision
- Supports joint health and flexibility
- Helps maintain bone density and overall bone health
Suggested Use: Adults take 3 softgels daily. Best taken with meals and at least 8 ounces of water. Not intended for children under 4 years of age. Children 4 and up may take 1 softgel daily. Softgels are enhanced with a light, natural strawberry flavor - enjoy! To preserve freshness, immediately refrigerate after opening.
Advanced Usage: Adults may increase gradually to 2 softgels three times daily (6 softgels per day).
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 3 Softgels
Servings per Container: 30
Advanced Usage Serving size: 6 Softgels
Advanced Usage Servings per Container: 15
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value ||Advanced Usage Amount Per Serving ||Advanced Usage|
% Daily Value
|Total Calories ||20 || ||40 || |
| Calories from Fat ||20 || ||40 || |
|Total Fat ||2 g ||3% ||4 g ||6% |
|Total Carbohydrates ||0 ||0% ||<1 mg ||<1% |
|Vitamin A† ||1,000 IU ||20% ||2,000 IU ||40% |
|Vitamin D† ||500 IU ||125% ||1000 IU ||250% |
|Vitamin E† ||15 IU ||50% ||30 IU ||100% |
|Vitamin K† ||55 mcg ||69% ||110 mcg ||138% |
|Thiamin (B1)† ||1.5 mg ||100% ||3 mg ||200% |
|Niacinamide (B3)† ||20 mg ||100% ||40 mg ||200% |
|Vitamin B6† ||2 mg ||100% ||4 mg ||200% |
|Folic Acid† ||400 mcg ||100% ||800 mcg ||200% |
|Vitamin B12† ||6 mcg ||100% ||12 mcg ||200% |
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids ||1,015 mg ||* ||2,030 mg ||* |
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) ||384 mg ||* ||768 mg ||* |
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ||525 mg ||* ||1,050 mg ||* |
|Other Omega-3s ||105 mg ||* ||210 mg ||* |
|OmegaXanthin™ Blend |
Ultra pure, high potency fish oil (anchovies and sardines), BioAstin (natural astaxanthin standardized in safflower oil), concentrated fucoxanthin
|1,404 mg ||* ||2,808 mg ||* |
|Omega-3 Cod Liver Oil ||700 mg ||* ||1,400 mg ||* |
|Better Brain™ Botanical Blend |
Bacopa extract (Bacopa monniera), Phosphatidylserine, Vinpocetine
|431 mg ||* ||861 mg ||* |
|* Daily Value Not Established |
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
|† ||As Raw Food-Created Nutrients™ |
Other Ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, beta-carotene, natural strawberry flavoring, soy lecithin.
No filler ingredients, artificial colors or preservatives.
Gluten free. Yeast free. Dairy free.
Warning: Your diet or health situation may benefit from the advanced use of this product. Check with your healthcare practitioner to determine your needs. As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, anticipate surgery, or under medical supervision. Small objects like pills can become inadvertently lodged in the throat. Softgels may be pierced and contents can be mixed with water, juice or food. Children should always be under adult supervision when consuming this product. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Product ID: GL11383
Your Price: $36.39
You can also order by calling