Oceans 3 Healthy Hormones 90 sgels by Garden of Life
Special: Free Shipping on your order with purchase of this product (US only).
Any woman dealing with changing hormones either on a monthly basis or as time marches on, doesn’t need to be told about the associated issues. Oceans 3 Healthy Hormones supports hormonal and emotional health for women of all ages by providing all the benefits of a high potency Omega-3 supplement plus an amplified range of targeted benefits unmatched by ordinary Omega-3 formulations.
Why is Healthy Hormones different from other supplements?
Healthy Hormones contains a trio of clinically studied botanicals – Ashwagandha, Amla berry and Lifenol wild hops – noted for their positive effects on the hormonal and emotional health of women of all ages.
- Lifenol, a patented wild hops extract, has been clinically shown to reduce the frequency of hot flashes.
- The Ashwagandha in Healthy Hormones addresses the direct issue of stress. Clinical studies indicate that Ashwagandha promotes a positive mind and mood, and a calm and relaxed state of mind. This in turn, helps inihibit stress-related overeating and helps control carb cravings and the associated weight gain.
- Amla berry supports collagen biosynthesis, a vital factor in maintaining healthy-looking skin.
Going beyond hormonal support, Healthy Hormones also contains OmegaXanthin. A synergistic complex of three health-promoting compounds from the ocean, OmegaXanthin provides all the benefits of a high potency Omega-3 supplement plus two ocean-based antioxidants for an amplified range of benefits unmatched by ordinary Omega-3 formulations. The combination of highly purified Omega-3 fatty acids plus the added benefits of fucoxanthin and astaxanthin, both powerful antioxidants make this a truly unique formula. As an antioxidant, astaxanthin benefits cardiovascular health, supports the body’s natural response to inflammation, immune system health, eye health and even supports healthy skin, bones and joints. Fucoxanthin is a dynamic antioxidant carotenoid from brown seaweed, noted for its ability to fight free radicals that can cause damage at the cellular level, exerting its protective effects directly in fat cells.
So what can the amplified benefits of Oceans 3 Healthy Hormones do for you?
Menopause and Hormonal Performance
- May help alleviate symptoms associated with menopause
- Helps reduce the frequency of hot flashes
- Helps reduce stress and promotes emotional well-being
- Helps promote a positive mind and mood
- Helps promote restful sleep
- Boosts energy and reduces fatigue
- Promotes a calm and relaxed state of mind
- Helps control stress related appetite and carb cravings
- Helps inhibit stress-related overeating and weight gain
Skin Protection, Health and Beauty
- Supports collagen biosynthesis, a vital factor in maintaining healthy-looking skin
- Helps protect against the breakdown of skin collagen
- Helps maintain skin elasticity and tone
- Helps protect skin against ultraviolet-induced (UV) damage
- Supports anti-aging by promoting antioxidant cellular health
- Supports eye health and normal vision
- Supports the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response
- Helps promote mental clarity, stamina, and concentration
- Helps maintain already healthy triglyceride and cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain already healthy c-reactive protein levels
Suggested Use: Adults take 3 softgels daily. Best taken with meals and at least 8 ounces of water. Not intended for children. Softgels are enhanced with a light, natural strawberry flavor - enjoy! To preserve freshness, immediately refrigerate after opening.
Advanced Usage: Increase gradually to 3 softgels three times daily (9 softgels per day).
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 3 Softgels
Servings per Container: 30
Advanced Usage Serving size: 9 Softgels
Advanced Usage Servings per Container: 10
| ||Amount Per |
| % Daily Value||Advanced Usage Amount Per Serving||Advanced Usage|
% Daily Value
|Total Calories ||15 || ||45 || |
| Calories from Fat ||15 || ||45 || |
|Total Fat ||1.5 g ||2% ||4.5 g ||9%|
|Cholesterol ||0 ||0% ||<5 mg ||1%|
|Total Carbohydrates ||0 g ||0% ||<1 g ||<1%|
|Vitamin A† ||1,000 IU ||20% ||3,000 IU ||60%|
|Vitamin D† ||500 IU ||125% ||1,500 IU ||375%|
|Vitamin E† ||15 IU ||50% ||45 IU ||150%|
|Vitamin K† ||15 mcg ||19% ||45 mcg ||56%|
|Thiamin (B1)† ||1.5 mg ||100% ||4.5 mg ||300%|
|Vitamin B12† ||100 mcg ||1,667% ||300 mcg ||5,000%|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids ||1,000 mg ||* ||3,000 mg ||*|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) ||350 mg ||* ||1,050 mg ||*|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ||525 mg ||* ||1,575 mg ||*|
|Other Omega-3's ||115 mg ||* ||345 mg ||*|
|OmegaXanthin™ Blend |
Ultra pure, high potency fish oil (anchovies and sardines), BioAstin (natural astaxanthin standardized in safflower oil), concentrated fucoxanthin
|1,551 mg ||* ||4,653 mg ||*|
|Healthy Hormones™ Botanical Blend |
Ashwagandha extract (Withania somnifera root and leaf), Lifenol wild hops extract (Humulus lupulus), Indian gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica)
|422 mg ||* ||1,266 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|† ||As Raw Food-Created Nutrients™|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, beta-carotene, natural strawberry flavoring, soy lecithin.
No filler ingredients, artificial colors or preservatives.
Gluten free. Yeast free. Dairy free.
Warning: Your diet or health situation may benefit from the advanced use of this product. Check with your healthcare practitioner to determine your needs. As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, anticipate surgery, or under medical supervision. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Product ID: GL11386
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $32.41
You can also order by calling