Garden of Life
Herbal Immune Balance Sinus 30 Vegetarian Capsules by Garden of Life
- Natural Support for Sinus Health
- Featuring Clinically Studied Wild Crafted Butterbur Extract (PA Free)
- New Look! Same Great Formula
Herbal Immune Balance Sinus combines the ancient wisdom of traditionally used herbals with exciting emerging science surrounding whole food ingredients like the fermented probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii, enzymes, citrus bioflavonoids and Vitamin Code whole food vitamins and minerals.
- Featuring 100 mg Wild Crafted Butterbur Extract - and its active component, 15% petasins, with a significant amount of scientific support. Multiple "gold standard" double-blind placebo controlled human clinical studies have shown that petasins may affect the function of immune components in the blood supporting healthy immune function.
- Herbal Immunity Support Blend – 8 traditionally used, wild crafted herbals tested and validated for purity, potency and traceability.
- Probiotic — Saccharomyces boulardii (5 billion CFU), a clinically studied and beneficial probiotic organism that supports gut-related immune system function.
- Sinus Enzyme Blend – with significant amounts of Bromelain and Protease
- Powerful Beta 1,3 and 1,6 D-glucans
- Vitamin Code Vitamins and Minerals – 250 mg Vitamin C, 1,000 IU Vitamin D3
Garden of Life Herbals are carefully selected for:
- Purity — herbal ingredients are subjected to careful authenticating tests.
- Potency — herbal ingredients are tested for their potency.
- Traceability — herbal ingredients are authenticated with full traceability to their plant species and location prior to harvest.
Suggested Use: Adults take 2 capsules daily with water. May be taken with or without food. Not intended for children.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 15
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Vitamin C ||250 mg ||417%|
|Vitamin D† ||1,000 IU ||250%|
|Saccharomyces boulardii (5 Billion CFU)1 ||1250 mg ||*|
|Raw Citrus C Blend |
Raw Amla Berry, Grapefruit Bioflavonoids (Naringin, Isonarinagin, Naringenin, Neoeriocitrin, Neohesperidin, Poncirin, Hesperidin, Rhoifolin)
|170 mg ||*|
|Wild Crafted Butterbur Extract (Petasites hybridus) stem 15% Petasins (PA Free) ||100 mg ||*|
|Herbal Immunity Support Blend: |
Acerola Cherry (fruit), Angelica root, Citrus Bioflavonoids 95% (fruit), Elderberry Extract (fruit), Ginger root, Lemon Balm (leaf), Olive Leaf Extract (10% Oleoropein)
|100 mg ||*|
|Sinus Enzyme Blend: ||43 mg ||*|
| Bromelain ||1,300,000 PU ||*|
| Protease ||1,300 AP ||*|
|Beta 1,3/1,6-D Glucan ||10 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|1 ||At time of manufacture|
|† ||RAW Food-Created Nutrients are individually created through microorganism cultivation which allows for the natural creation of known and yet to be discovered Code Factors such as live Probiotics, Bioactive Glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamine, Polysaccharides and CoQ10.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Brewer's Yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae).
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial colors or preservatives.
Vegetarian · Gluten Free · Dairy Free
Warning: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
30 Vegetarian Capsules
Product ID: GL11435
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $8.95
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.