Joint Aid 4 Dogs Active Dog Formula 2 lbs (32 oz) by Grizzly Pet Products
Specially formulated for active dogs needing maximum joint support
Hunting, working, agility, flyball, dock diving, sporting, coursing, search and rescue, high energy... and more
Why Joint Aid 4 Dogs Active Dog Formula?
- Specially formulated high strength joint product for very active dogs
- Effectively supports maintenance of joints, cartilage and connective tissue
- Added antioxidants and immune system support
- Easy to use mini pellets with a natural flavor that dogs like
- Results in as little as two weeks
The most gentle yet effective joint maintenance for highly active dogs of all ages
About the Eight Active Ingredients:
- Glucosamine: Involved in the formation of tendons, skin, bone and ligaments. Helps cartilage retain important "shock absorption" fluids.
- Chondroitin: Supports the resilience of cartilage while serving as the most abundant building block of cartilage.
- MSM: Important sulfur source for healthy connective tissue, joint function, cell replacement, enzyme activity and immune system support.
- Beta Glucan: Recognized digestive aid derived from yeast cell wall and oat bran fibers. Provides improved environment in the gut for beneficial digestive (bifido) bacteria, and acts as a natural immune system activator / stimulator.
- Vitamin C: An antioxidant used by the body to make collagen and provide immune system support.
- Curcumin: A powerful antioxidant.
- L-Glutamine: Supports the gastrointestinal mucosal cells (gut membranes), protein synthesis and maintenance of the immune system.
- Oatinol™: a proprietary natural oats oil extract comprised of antioxidants, polar lipids, and galactolipid emulsifiers. These ingredients maintaining gut cell integrity and lining, while boosting the absorption of active ingredients. This enables lower doses of the active joint ingredients to be far more easy on the dog's digestive system while still being highly effective in the support of joint maintenance.
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Small Dogs (under 30 lbs) 1/2 scoop per day
Medium Dogs (30 - 60 lbs) 1 scoop per day
Large Dogs (over 60 lbs) 2 scoops per day
Serving size: 10 gram scoop (included)
Amount Per Serving
|Glucosamine Sulphate (Shellfish Source) ||500 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulphate (Marine Source) ||200 mg|
|Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) ||200 mg|
|Beta Glucan ||100 mg|
|Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) ||100 mg|
|Curcumin (Turmeric Source) ||50 mg|
|L-Glutamine ||50 mg|
|Oatinol (A Proprietary Oats Extract) ||50 mg|
|* Daily Value Not Established
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Inactive Ingredients (listed alphabetically): Hemp Seed Meal, Molasses, Oat Bran, Oat Oil.
Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; animals with diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; animals with a history of urinary tract stones; or animals with known allergies to shellfish. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Warning: For animal use only.
Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
2 lbs (32 oz)
Product ID: GPP5358
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $29.95
You can also order by calling