Creatine Surge Fruit Punch Flavor 32.52 oz (2.03 lbs) 922 g by Jarrow Formulas
- Muscular Energy Source
- Improved Formula
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Russian Tarragon Extract - Insulin Mimetic
- Glycostat Wild Bitter Melon Extract - Insulin Mimetic
- Branched-Chain Amino Acids
Clinically-Tested Patent Pending Combination for Reduced Calorie Enhancement of Creatine Absorption!
Creatine Surge provides the patent pending clinically tested combination of creatine monohydrate and Russian Tarragon shown to increase creatine blood clearance comparable to carbohydrate+creatine using 75 g of glucose as well as protein+creatine using 50 g protein and 47 g CHO combined with creatine!‡
- Creatine monohydrate is a naturally occurring compound found in the human body that has been extensively researched for its benefits during short-burst intense physical exertion. Creatine helps cells to convert adenosine diphosphate (ADP) to adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the "universal" energy molecule in the body, to provide a reserve of energy that may increase short-term endurance and strength.
- Russian tarragon supports normal blood sugar regulation and enhances cellular insulin signaling in human skeletal muscle.
- Glycostat wild bitter melon (wild genotype) is a university tested proprietary extract that supports normal blood sugar regulation and the actions of Russian tarragon.
- Branched-chain amino acids (L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine) aid insulin response and contribute to muscle protein metabolism.
‡ The effect of Russian Tarragon extract (Artemisia dracunculus L.) on plasma creatine concentrations with creatine monohydrate administration. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 2008, 5(Suppl 1):P4 and Poster Presentation ISSN Conference June 2008.
Suggested Use: Mix 1 scoop (46 g) with 20 ounces of cold water. This formula mixes easily without a blender; however, use a blender and add crushed ice and/or fruit for a refreshing shake. May be taken before and after exercise.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Scoop (46 g)
Servings per Container: 20
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Calories ||120 |
|Total Fat ||0 g ||0|
|Total Carbohydrate ||30 g ||10%|
| Sugars ||30 g |
|Sodium ||380 mg ||15%|
|Potassium ||50 mg ||2%|
|Protein ||0 g ||0%|
|Creatine Monohydrate ||6,000 mg ||*|
|Russian Tarragon Extract (Artemisia dracunculus L., 4.2:1) (aerial) ||1,000 mg ||*|
|Glycostat Wild Bitter Melon Extract (Momordica charantia, wild genotype) (fruit) ||1,000 mg ||*|
|L-Leucine ||1,000 mg ||*|
|L-Valine ||500 mg ||*|
|L-Isoleucine ||500 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Dextrose, citric acid, natural flavor, ISO salts blend (sodium chloride, sodium citrate, potassium phosphate), malic acid, beet juice (color), and rebiana (stevia extract, natural sweetener).
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts. No preservatives, artificial sweeteners or flavors. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Warning: Use this product as a dietary supplement. Do not use for weight reduction. Note: If you have a medical condition (especially kidney or liver disorders or are being treated for either hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia/diabetes), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
32.52 oz (2.03 lbs) 922 g
Product ID: JR15021
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $15.99
You can also order by calling
|No Library articles at this time. Please check back soon.|
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.