Iso-Rich Soy 32 oz (908 g) by Jarrow Formulas
- 25 g Protein 56 mg Isoflavones per Serving
- No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners
- With Isoflavones
- Genistin/Genistein • Glycitin/Glycitein •
- May be beneficial for cardiovascular function,
menopausal support and bone health
- Non GMO (Non Genetically Modified)
Jarrow Formulas Iso-Rich Soy contains water-extracted, Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) soy protein isolate.
- Consistent isoflavone level. Each serving guarantees a minimum of 56 mg of naturally occurring isoflavones, consisting of genistin/genistein, daidzin/daidzein and glycitin/glycitein. The isoflavone level in Iso-Rich Soy reflects the daily dietary intake of isoflavones in Asian countries such as Japan.
- Water extraction of soy protein preserves naturally occurring isoflavones and saponins.
- Saponins, another naturally occurring group of phytonutrients in soy, may support the body's defense mechanisms.
Iso-Rich Soy is a complete source of essential amino acids and meets or exceeds the daily "Amino Acid Requirement Patterns" for adults measured by PDCAAS (recommended by the Food and Nutrition Board, 1989).
Use Iso-Rich Soy as a dietary supplement to increase your intake of protein and isoflavones.
Soy isoflavones, along with other naturally occurring soy phytonutrients, may help to support healthy cells, normal cardiovascular function, bone health and estrogen balance.
Mix 2 rounded tablespoons (approximately 29 g) of powder with 6 to 8 oz fruit juice, milk, or your favorite beverage, or you may:
- Blend powder with liquid, ice and fruits for smoothies.
- Mix into cold or cooked cereals.
- Add to soups, sauces, casseroles, meatballs, patties, baked items (bread, muffins, etc.) or frozen desserts.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 Rounded Tbsp (approx. 29 g)
Servings per Container: 31
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Calories ||110 || |
| Calories from Fat ||5 || |
|Total Fat ||<1 g ||1%|
| Saturated Fat ||0 g ||0%|
| Trans Fat ||0 g || |
|Cholesterol ||0 mg ||0%|
|Sodium ||370 mg ||15%|
|Total Carbohydrate ||0 g ||0%|
| Dietary Fiber ||0 g ||0%|
| Sugars ||0 g || |
|Protein ||25 g ||50%|
|Calcium ||29 mg ||4%|
|Iron ||4 mg ||25%|
|Total Isoflavones (Genistin/Genistein, Daidzin/Daidzein, Glycitin/Glycitein) ||56 mg ||* |
|Saponins ||>200 mg ||* |
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Soy protein isolate (Non-GMO) and natural flavor (vanilla). Also contains silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent) (in trace amounts). Contains: Soy.
100% natural. No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts, no preservatives. Does not contain artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors.
Warning: This product contains naturally occurring phytoestrogens. Do not take more than 2 servings per day. Do not give to children under 12 years old.
Do not use for weight reduction. Use this product as a dietary supplement only. Keep out of the reach of children. This product is packaged by weight, not by volume.
32 oz (908 g)
Product ID: JR21017
Your Price: $18.95
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.