Bile Acid Factors 90 caps by Jarrow Formulas
- Highly Concentrated Conjugated Bile Acids
- Enhances Digestion and Absorption of Fats and Fat Soluble Nutrients
Bile Acid Factors consists of a mixture of highly concentrated bile acids (also called bile salts), mostly in the conjugated form, from U.S. and/or New Zealand bovine/ovine bile.
- Bile acids are produced in the liver and then stored and concentrated in the gallbladder, from which they enter the small intestines via the bile duct.
- The major bile components in Bile Acid Factors are glycocholate and taurocholate, which are crucial for fat digestion and absorption.
- In the small intestine, bile acids emulsify fats to aid their absorption. Bile acid deficiency causes fat malabsorption and fatty stools (steatorrhea), indicated by diarrhea and floating stools. In addition, bile acid deficiency jeopardizes a person's nutritional status by reducing the absorption of fat and fat soluble nutrients.
- Conjugated bile acids been help to improve fat absorption and nutritional status.
Suggested Use: Take 1 to 3 capsules with a meal containing fat, or as recommended by your qualified health care consultant.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 3 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Total Bile Acids (from 1530 mg bovine/ovine bile concentrate) ||1000 mg ||*|
|Conjugated Bile Acid (as glycocholic acid, taurocholic acid, glycodeoxycholic acid, taurodeoxycholic acid, glycochenodeoxycholic acid and taurochenodeoxycholic acid) ||945 mg ||*|
|Unconjugated Bile Acid (as cholic acid and deoxycholic acid) ||55 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Natural flavor, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of gelatin.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Warning: Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant or lactating, or trying to conceive, are under the age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Product ID: JR24002
Your Price: $18.99
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.