Vision Optimizer 90 caps by Jarrow Formulas
- Now with New Zealand Blackcurrant
- Lutein • Zeaxanthin • Blackcurrant • Grape Seed • Alpha Lipoic Acid • Taurine • Ginkgo • Quercetin • Selenium (Methylselenocysteine)
- Support Visual Function
Vision Optimizer supports visual function and ocular antioxidant status.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are critical antioxidant carotenoids for the macula of the eyes. Dark green, leafy vegetables include significant amounts of lutein and zeaxanthin. Lutein and zeaxanthin reduce age-related increase in the lens' density.
- New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract (Ribes nigrum) contains powerful polyphenol antioxidants that reduce eye fatigue and promote eye comfort.
- Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) supports the strength of capillaries and other blood vessels in the eyes.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, Selenium and Vitamin B2 support the antioxidants glutathione and glutathione peroxidase, which protect the eyes' lenses.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract promotes circulation and contains potent free radical scavenging flavonoids known as ginkgoflavonglycosides.
- Quercetin is an antioxidant that protects lens architecture.
Suggested Use: Take 3 capsules per day with food or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 3 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) ||200 mg ||333%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl) ||16 IU ||53%|
|Niacinamide ||100 mg ||500%|
|B1 (as thiamine mononitrate) ||12 mg ||800%|
|B2 (as riboflavin) ||10 mg ||588%|
|B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) ||12 mg ||600%|
|Selenium (as methylselenocysteine) ||10 mcg ||14%|
|Taurine ||500 mg ||*|
|Quercetin (from Dimorphandra mollis) ||300 mg ||*|
|Blackcurrant Extract (Ribes nigrum) (20% polyphenols) (fruit) ||100 mg ||*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid ||100 mg ||*|
|Gamma Tocopherol ||100 mg ||*|
|Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) (95% polyphenols) (fruit) ||100 mg ||*|
|Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) (leaf) ||100 mg ||*|
|Ginkgo Biloba (24% Ginkgoflavonglycosides) (leaf) ||60 mg ||*|
|Lutein (as esters) (Tagetes erecta) (marigold petal extract) ||10 mg ||*|
|Zeaxanthin (as esters) (Tagetes erecta) (marigold petal extract) ||2 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and cellulose. Capsule consists of gelatin.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Warning: If you have a medical condition (especially diabetes or coagulopathy), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or are taking medications (especially glucose-control or blood-thinning), consult your health care practitioner before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Product ID: JR29003
Your Price: $23.07
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.