Venous Optimizer (formerly Venous PF) 90 Easy-Solv tabs by Jarrow Formulas
- Supports Venous Integrity and Healthy Circulation
Venous Optimizer is a synergistic combination of phytochemicals and vitamin C to support vascular integrity and decrease capillary permeability.
- DiosVein contains Diosmin, a naturally occurring flavonoid glycoside that supports venous integrity and lymphatic flow. Diosmin supports microcirculation and strengthens blood vessels.
- Hesperidin is a citrus bioflavonoid that strengthens blood vessels and enhances the integrity of collagen.
- Butcher's Broom (ruscus aculeatus) promotes venous tonicity, capillary integrity and may assist circulation in the legs.
- LeucoSelect Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) supports the strength of capillaries and blood vessels in the eyes.
- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum L.) has been indicated to have a positive effect on capillary permeability.
Suggested Use: Take 2 tablets per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 Tablets
Servings per Container: 45
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) ||200 mg ||333%|
|Diosmin ||450 mg ||*|
|Butcher's Broom 4:1 Extract (Ruscus aculeatus) (root) ||150 mg ||*|
|Grape Seed Extract (95% polyphenols) (Vitis vinifera; LeucoSelect) ||100 mg ||*|
|Horse Chestnut 6:1 Extract (min. 20% aescin) (Aesculus hippocastanum L.) ||100 mg ||*|
|Hesperidin (Citrus sinensis) ||50 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, calcium phosphate, stearic acid (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and a food grade coating.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Warning: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
90 Easy-Solv Tablets
Product ID: JR29026
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $17.25
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.