Venous PF 90 Easy-Solv tabs by Jarrow Formulas
- Revised Formula
- New Look
- DiosVein - For Venous Integrity and Healthy Circulation
Venous Protective Factors is a synergistic combination of phytochemicals and vitamin C to enhance vascular integrity and decrease capillary permeability.
- DiosVein contains Diosmin, a naturally occurring flavonoid glycoside that supports venous integrity and lymphatic flow. Diosmin supports microcirculation and strengthens blood vessels.
- Hesperidin is a citrus bioflavonoid that strengthens blood vessels and enhances the integrity of collagen.
- Butcher's Broom (ruscus aculeatus) promotes venous tonicity, capillary integrity and improved circulation in the legs.
- LeucoSelect Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) supports the strength of capillaries and blood vessels in the eyes.
- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum L.) contains aescin, a saponin known to reduce venous capillary permeability.
Suggested Use: Take 2 tablets per day with food or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 Tablets
Servings per Container: 45
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Vitamin C ||200 mg ||*|
|Hesperidin (Citrus sinensis) ||50 mg ||*|
|Butcher's Broom 4:1 Extract (Ruscus aculeatus) (root) ||150 mg ||*|
|Grape Seed 100:1 Extract (95% polyphenols) (Vitis vinifera; LeucoSelect) ||100 mg ||*|
|Horse Chestnut 6:1 Extract (min. 20% aescin) (Aesculus hippocastanum L.) ||100 mg ||*|
|Diosmin ||450 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and an aqueous-based coating.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Warning: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, or taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
90 Easy-Solv Tablets
Product ID: JR29026
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $17.25
You can also order by calling
|No Library articles at this time. Please check back soon.|
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.