Lecithin 16 oz (454 Grams) by Life Extension
- 97% Phosphatides De-Oiled
- Promotes Healthy Cell Structure
Lecithin contains all the phosphatides found naturally in cell membranes. Lecithin works by increasing the cell membrane ratio of phosphatidylcholine/phosphatidylethanolamine to cholesterol, maintaining cell membrane structure and increasing cell membrane fluidity.
- Take one heaping tablespoon daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Can be sprinkled on cereal or mixed in juices, soups, or salad dressings.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Heaping Tablespoon (11.1 grams)
Servings per Container: Approx. 41
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Calories ||50 || |
|Calories from Fat ||45 || |
|Total Fat ||5 g ||8%|
|Saturated Fat ||1.5 g ||8%|
|Trans Fat ||0 g || |
|Cholesterol ||0 mg || |
|Total Carbohydrates ||2 g ||<1%|
|Lecithin granules (from deoiled soybean, non-GMO) ||10 g ||*|
| Phosphatidylcholine ||2.3 g ||*|
| Phosphatidylethanolamine ||2.0 g ||*|
| Phosphatidylinositol ||1.4 g ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: tricalcium phosphate.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
16 oz (454 Grams)
Product ID: LX02016
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $11.25
You can also order by calling
|No Library articles at this time. Please check back soon.|
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.