Buffered Vitamin C Powder 454.6 g by Life Extension
Vitamin C, ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble substance found in citrus fruits and green vegetables. It is an important antioxidant that protects the body from free radicals and fights oxidative stress, both of which threaten the immune system. In fact, a major immune-supporting activity of vitamin C is boosting glutathione levels in human lymphocytes, cells that make up about 25% of all white cells in the blood. Scientists have determined that the body needs high levels of vitamin C during periods of stress.
Buffered Vitamin C Powder contains four buffering minerals, in addition to ascorbic acid. When mixed with water, this product produces a reduced-acid solution that is non-irritating to the stomach and intestinal lining. The minerals also make it a more pleasant-tasting and healthful drink. The substances used in this product make it effervesce for a short while when it is mixed with water.
- Mix one rounded teaspoon of Buffered Vitamin C Powder into a glass of water.
- Wait for the fizzing to stop before consuming.
- The minerals buffer out the normally acidic vitamin C to make a pleasant tasting drink.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Rounded Teaspoon (approx. 5 g)
Servings per Container: approximately 90
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) ||4000 mg ||6667%|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate) ||145 mg ||15%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate) ||55 mg ||14%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate) ||2 mg ||13%|
|Potassium (as potassium carbonate) ||365 mg ||10%|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: none.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Warning: Consuming high doses of this highly potent product can initially cause diarrhea, expecially when taken on an empty stomach. Take with meals starting off low and gradually increasing the dose
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged
- If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately
- When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Product ID: LX08445
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $17.96
You can also order by calling