Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 500 mg 100 caps by Life Extension
Pantothenic acid plays a role in the synthesis of hemoglobin, steroid hormones, neurotransmitters, and lipids. It is the most important component of coenzyme-A, which assists in several metabolic pathways and is necessary for the transfer of fats to and from cells. Pantothenic acid is only mildly acidic, but is often available in combination with calcium to neutralize its acidity and increase its storage stability.
Suggested Use: Take one capsule daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 100
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Calcium (as D-calcium pantothenate) ||46 mg ||4.6%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) ||500 mg ||5000%|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: vegetable stearate, gelatin, water.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish, soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have had a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
Product ID: LX09810
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $7.88
You can also order by calling