Melatonin 500 mcg 200 Vegetarian Caps by Life Extension
Melatonin releases from the pineal gland, reaching its peak at night to help maintain healthy cell division in tissues throughout the body. Secretion of melatonin declines significantly with age, as the pineal gland becomes calcified. Jet lag, shift work, and poor vision can disrupt melatonin cycles.
- Take one capsule 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- More may be taken if needed.
- Melatonin is naturally secreted from the pineal gland at night, and should be taken at night for optimal results.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 200
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Melatonin ||500 mcg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule).
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or corn. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Warning: If you have asthma or an autoimmune disease, do not use melatonin.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have had a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
200 Vegetarian Capsules
Product ID: LX10832
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $12.00
You can also order by calling