Water-Soluble Pumpkin Seed Extract 60 Vegetarian Caps by Life Extension
Aging individuals frequently encounter a weakening of the bladder and its sphincter muscle that controls the release of urine. Laboratory and human clinical studies demonstrate that ingestion of water-soluble pumpkin seed extract (with soy isoflavones) can significantly improve the structural support of the bladder and the function of the sphincter muscle.
The data supporting the value of water-soluble pumpkin seed extract (with soy isoflavones) is particularly strong in studies performed in women. A clinical study of aging men also demonstrated positive results.
The pumpkin seed has a long history of use in helping to maintain healthy bladder function. Japanese scientists have patented a method to obtain the water-soluble constituents of the pumpkin seed, which are absorbed far more efficiently into the bloodstream. These water-soluble pumpkin seed extracts appear to be the active constituents to help with the urinary discomforts endured by so many maturing women and men.
- Take one capsule three times daily for the first two weeks. After two weeks, reduce to two capsules daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- This product can be taken with or without food.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Water Soluble Pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo) Extract (seed) ||262 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: rice flour, maltodextrin, stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate, vegetable cellulose (capsule).
Contains corn and rice.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeas, or gluten. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have had a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
60 Vegetarian Capsules
Product ID: LX12096
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $15.00
You can also order by calling
|No Library articles at this time. Please check back soon.|
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.