Branch Chain Amino Acids 90 Vegetarian Caps by Life Extension
The branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) L-valine, L-leucine, and L-isoleucine enhance protein synthesis in liver cells and muscle cells. Because they can be oxidized in the cellís mitochondria, the branched chain amino acids may also provide energy and may serve as fuel sources for skeletal muscles during periods of metabolic stress. As a result, BCAAs have been used with success to help support liver function.
- To be used by adults 18 years and older.
- Take four capsules daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 4 Vegetarian Capsules
Servings per Container: approx 22
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|L-Leucine ||1200 mg ||*|
|L-Isoleucine ||600 mg ||*|
|L-Valine ||600 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice flour.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten or corn. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Warning: Individuals with ALS or disorders impairing the metabolism of branched chain amino acids should not use this product.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have had a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
90 Vegetarian Capsules
Product ID: LX12539
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $14.63
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.