Integra-Lean Irvingia (African Mango) 150 mg 30 Vegetarian Caps by Life Extension
Fat cells (adipocytes) secrete a hormone called leptin that tells our brain we have eaten enough. Leptin can also facilitate the breakdown of stored triglycerides in our adipocytes via the process of lipolysis. Heavy individuals have startlingly high blood levels of leptin, indicating that their cells have become resistant to the leptin that is supposed to prevent them from putting on so many fat pounds.
An extract from an African mango called Irvingia gabonensishas been shown to help support leptin sensitivity in overweight people. In a recently published study,irvingia demonstrated beneficial effects upon leptin blood levels, followed by weight loss and inches off the waistline. In addition to supporting healthy leptin sensitivity, irvingia has demonstrated the following beneficial effects on key aspects of metabolism:
- Glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase is an enzyme involved in the complex biochemical process that converts ingested starch and sugar calories to stored body fat. Irvingia has been shown in studies involving fat cells to reduce the activity of glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase, which may help reduce the impact of starch and sugar calories on body fat.
- Scientific research on fat cells suggests that irvingia has alpha-amylase-inhibiting properties (like InSea2 and Phaseolus vulgaris) which can help support a slowing of the rate of carbohydrate absorption from the intestines and a reduction of the caloric impact of starchy and sugary foods.
- Adiponectin is a hormone involved in helping to maintain insulin sensitivity on the membranes of energy-producing cells. Big fat cells produce less adiponectin, and overweight people need to be especially concerned about maintaining healthy levels of adiponectin to support insulin sensitivity and metabolic fitness. Scientific data suggests that irvingia helps support healthy adiponectin levels.
Based on impressive human clinical data that supports weight loss of over 20 pounds on average in 10 weeks, this standalone formula of an African mango extract, Integra-Lean Irvingia, is also available to help promote optimal weight.
Please note: This product is designed to target several critical factors involved in age-related weight gain. Those who ingest more calories than what their body has the metabolic capacity to utilize will not see results. This is because some people are ingesting so many excess calories that no matter how much their metabolic rate is increased, or how much improvement occurs in their post-meal blood sugar and serum triglyceride levels, or by how much youthful insulin sensitivity and other body fat-regulating systems are restored, they are overwhelming the metabolic capacity to utilize these calories. This will result in excess calories being stored in adipocytes. One cannot consume limitless calories and expect to shed fat pounds by taking drugs, nutrients, and/or hormones that demonstrate weight-loss effects in clinical studies.
This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary.
Suggested Use: Take one capsule twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Integra-Lean™ Irvingia gabonensis proprietary extract (seed) ||150 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: rice flour, stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, vegetable cellulose (capsule).
Contains tree nuts. Contains corn and rice.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, wheat, yeast, or gluten. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged
- If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately
- When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
30 Vegetarian Capsules
Product ID: LX12943
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $12.00
You can also order by calling