GH Pituitary Support Night Formula 120 Vegetarian Caps by Life Extension
Promotes Optimal Pituitary Function for Body Composition Maintenance
GH Pituitary Support Night Formula, to be taken before bedtime, contains glutamine and glycine to help support optimal pituitary function.
- Adults take four capsules on an empty stomach before bedtime, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- May be used in addition to GH Pituitary Support Day Formula.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 4 Vegetarian Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Vitamin B3 (from flush-free inositol hexanicotinate) ||20 mg ||100%|
|L-Glutamine (as glutamine alpha-ketoglutarate) ||1000 mg ||*|
|Glycine ||1000 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), micro- crystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Warning: If you have significant kidney or liver disease, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase of out seal is broken or damaged
- if you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
120 Vegetarian Capsules
Product ID: LX13021
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $18.75
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.