Vinpocetine 10 mg 100 tabs by Life Extension
Vinpocetine is derived from vincamine, the major indole alkaloid of the periwinkle plant. No toxic effects have been seen from vinpocetine use at levels far above those recommended for this product.
When taken orally, Vinpocetine is easily absorbed and it can:
- Improve blood supply to the brain
- Increase oxygen and glucose use by the brain
- Improve brain tolerance to hypoxic injury
- Increase vasodilation response to hypoxia
- Maintain optimal energy of healthy brains
- Maintain normal coagulation of blood
- Maintain healthy levels of some neurotransmitters
- Promote healthy attention, memory and concentration
Suggested Use: Take one tablet one to three times daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 100
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) ||40 mg || |
|Vinpocetine ||10 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin).
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult with your healthcare physician before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have had a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Product ID: LX13271
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $13.50
You can also order by calling