Prelox Natural Sex for Men 60 tabs by Life Extension
Overlooked in the effort to support sexual function in aging men is the health of the vascular system. Blood flow through the delicate lining of the arteries (the endothelium) is essential to sexual arousal, so it should come as no surprise that endothelial function is closely associated with male sexual capacity.
Life Extension has discovered supportive clinical research for a scientifically validated, natural dietary supplement formula to promote endothelial function and blood flow to the place men need it most—for maximum performance.
The ingredients found in Prelox Natural Sex for Men have yielded compelling and highly satisfactory results in five independent clinical studies.
Our analysis also confirms that unlike some performance enhancement supplements marketed as “natural,” Prelox Natural Sex for Men is not adulterated with trace amounts of prescription drugs.
The patented blend of the following natural ingredients positively affects the male physiology in three ways to provide optimal support:
- Pycnogenol (standardized French maritime pine bark extract) activates endothelial nitric oxide synthase(eNO-S), the enzyme required to make nitric oxide. Nitric oxide (NO) relaxes the vessels that enable efficient blood flow —the key to healthy male sexual activity and overall vascular health. Pycnogenol further amplifies this relaxing effect by extending the amount of time nitric oxide remains in the bloodstream.
- L-arginine is the biological precursor to nitric oxide synthesis in the endothelium. It interacts synergistically with Pycnogenol to sustain nitric oxide levels sufficient for healthy sexual function.
- Icariin is a natural plant extract used in traditional Chinese medicine. It has been shown to deactivate the enzyme normally responsible for winding down male sexual response, further promoting sustained activity.
Suggested Use: Take two tablets twice daily for the first two weeks and one tablet twice daily thereafter, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 60
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Prelox® Proprietary Blend |
L-Arginine HCl, Aspartic Acid, Pycnogenol® Dried French Maritime Pine (Pinus pinaster) Extract (bark)
|720 mg ||*|
|Natural Sex® Epimedium sagittatum Extract (aerial parts) (providing 30 mg icariin) ||60 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: corn starch, vegetable cellulose, maltodextrin, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate, silica, coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin).
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Warning: If you have significant liver disease, please consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have had a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Prelox® and Pycnogenol® are registered trademarks of Horphag Research Ltd. Prelox® is protected by U.S. patent #6,565,851B2. Pycnogenol® is protected by U.S. patents #5,720,956 and #6,372,266 and other international patents.
Product ID: LX13736
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $37.50
You can also order by calling