Biotin Powder 1% 30 Grams by Life Extension
Biotin is an unnumbered member of the B-complex family, normally only required in minute amounts. Biotin, a water-soluble vitamin, is used as co-factor of enzymes involved in fatty acid metabolism, gluco-neogenesis, and amino acid catabolism, making biotin essential in maintaining metabolic homeostasis Biotin plays an important role in metabolic functioning as a coenzyme carrier of activated carbon dioxide in the TCA cycle (also known as the Krebs cycle). In its coenzyme form, biotin synthesizes glucose from non-carbohydrate sources, and synthesizes and breaks down certain fatty acids and amino acids.
Suggested Use: Take 1/8 heaping teaspoon (5950 mcg) daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1/8 Teaspoon (Approx. 0.625 grams)
Servings per Container: Approx. 48
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Biotin ||5950 mcg ||1,983 %|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: dicalcium phosphate.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have had a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
Product ID: LX14503
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $9.38
You can also order by calling