D-Ribose Tablets 100 Vegetarian Tabs by Life Extension
People suffering from cardiac and other debilitating health problems often exhibit severely depleted cellular energy in heart and muscle tissue, which can greatly impair normal daily functions
The primary source of energy for all cellular processes is a molecule known as ATP (adenosine triphosphate). Healthy, active cells constantly replenish their supply of ATP to produce vital cellular energy.85 However, under conditions of stress, injury, or aging, critical body tissues such as heart and skeletal muscles cannot produce ATP quickly enough to perform optimally.
D-ribose, a carbohydrate molecule found in every living organism, facilitates the production of ATP.
In studies of healthy athletes as well as those who have suffered injury to the heart muscle, supplying fatigued muscle cells with D-ribose quickly restored ATP levels to normal. By helping to rapidly refill depleted energy stores, D-ribose may be especially beneficial for people coping with cardiac and other problems marked by impaired cellular energy production.
D-Ribose Caps and D-Ribose Powder can help speed energy recovery, increase energy reserves and maintain healthy energy levels in heart and muscle tissue.
- Take one serving once or twice daily with food for supporting cardiovascular health and energy levels in working muscles, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- For alternative dosing take one capsule daily for general health.
- Continued use is necessary to maintain the benefits of D-Ribose Caps.
Serving size: 5 Vegetarian Tablets
Servings per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)
|Bioenergy Ribose™ (Non-GMO D-Ribose)
|* Daily Value Not Established
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, vegetable stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Warning: D-ribose can actually lower blood glucose levels; therefore, insulin-dependent diabetics should check with their healthcare practitioner before starting on the supplement. Take D-Ribose with food to offset the blood glucose-lowering effect.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have had a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
Bioenergy Ribose™ is the property of Bioenergy Life Science, Inc. All rights reserved.
100 Vegetarian Tablets
Product ID: LX14733
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $24.00
You can also order by calling