Strontium Caps 750 mg 90 Vegetarian caps by Life Extension
Strontium is a trace mineral whose metabolism is closely linked to that of calcium. (It resembles calcium at the molecular level.)
Strontium concentrates in the skeletal system, where it plays a key role in supporting supporting bone tissue density.
The suggested daily serving of 3 vegetarian Strontium Caps supplies 750 mg of this vital trace mineral.
- Take three capsules once daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- For optimal absorption, take on an empty stomach and at least two hours apart from calcium, magnesium or antacids.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 3 Vegetarian Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Strontium (as strontium citrate) ||750 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Warning: Do not take this product if you have severe kidney impairment or are taking or tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics. Consult with your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are at high risk for blood clots or are taking blood thinning medications. This product is not intended for children, young adults, or pregnant or lactating women.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have had a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
90 Vegetarian Capsules
Product ID: LX14769
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $15.00
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.