Bioactive Milk Peptides 30 caps by Life Extension
Bioactive Milk Peptides (Lactium) is a cutting-edge nutrient complex consisting of patented bioactive peptides found naturally in milk. Used widely in Europe to promote sustained and restful sleep patterns, these bioactive milk peptides may also help promote relaxation, help with stress and support daytime cognition.
Suggested Use: Take one capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. May be taken during daytime for stress or before bed to help with sleep.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Casein decapeptide† (Bioactive Milk Peptides) ||150 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable stearate. Contains milk (casein decapeptide).
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have had a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
† Lactium® is used under license.
Product ID: LX15123
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $13.50
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.