Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate 100 Vegetarian caps by Life Extension (expires 06/2014)
Short dated product. Expires 06/2014.
In the body, L-carnitine helps to maintain cellular energy metabolism by assisting in the transport of fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria within the cell to produce the cellular energy (adenosine triphosphate or ATP).
The acetylated form of L-carnitine (Acetyl-L-carnitine) helps facilitates the release and synthesis of acetylcholine by donating its acetyl group to the production of acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter.
ArginoCarn is a patented form of acetyl-L-carnitine dihydrochloride that is molecularly bonded to the amino acid arginine and known as the AminoCarnitine generation.
- Take one capsule three times daily, preferably on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- This product can be taken in divided doses or all at once.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings per Container: 100
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Acetyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride ||300 mg ||*|
|ArginoCarn® Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate Dihydrochloride ||320 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice flour, ascorbyl palmitate.
Warning: For some people, L-carnitine, especially acetyl-L-carnitine, may have a stimulating effect. Therefore, it may be unwise to take it in the evening.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
100 Vegetarian Capsules
Product ID: LX15251
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $40.25
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.