Echinacea Extract 250 mg 60 Vegetarian caps by Life Extension (expires 11/2014)
Short dated product. Expires 11/2014.
Echinacea is a wide-spectrum immunomodulator that modulates both innate and adaptive immune responses, helping support immune system health.
- Take one capsule once or twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Echinacea is thought to work best if cycled by taking it ten to fourteen days on and four to seven days off, or two weeks on and one week off.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 250 mg
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia)extract (root) [std. to 4% echinacosides (10 mg)] ||250 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: maltodextrin, vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate.
Warning: Echinacea extract is not recommended for those with AIDS or autoimmune disorders, as recommended by Commission E, an official body that has evaluated commonly used herbs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
60 Vegetarian Capsules
Product ID: LX15286
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $7.00
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.