Echinacea Extract 250 mg 60 Vegetarian caps by Life Extension
Echinacea is a wide-spectrum immunomodulator that modulates both innate and adaptive immune responses, helping support immune system health.
- Take one capsule once or twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Echinacea is thought to work best if cycled by taking it ten to fourteen days on and four to seven days off, or two weeks on and one week off.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 250 mg
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia)extract (root) [std. to 4% echinacosides (10 mg)] ||250 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: maltodextrin, vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate.
Warning: Echinacea extract is not recommended for those with AIDS or autoimmune disorders, as recommended by Commission E, an official body that has evaluated commonly used herbs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
60 Vegetarian Capsules
Product ID: LX15286
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $10.76
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.