Creatine Capsules 120 Vegetarian Caps by Life Extension
- Provides Energy and Healthy Muscle Support
Creatine is naturally produced in the human body from amino acids L-arginine, glycine, and L-methionine primarily in the kidney and liver and transported in the blood to help supply energy to all cells in the body. Creatine is metabolized into phosphocreatine, an important storage form used by the brain, heart, and skeletal muscles. In normal healthy individuals, muscle creatine is replenished at a rate of approximately two grams a day. Oral ingestion of creatine has been shown to suppress the body's natural production, an effect that has been shown to be reversed upon ceasing supplementation.
- Optimizing energy metabolism by maintaining higher levels of the body's energy compound adenosine triphosphate or ATP.
- Increasing myofibrillar mRNA content and protein synthesis, and reducing amino acid oxidation and protein break-down.
- Increasing satellite cell and myonuclei number and activity in human skeletal muscle.
- Preventing tissue damage by stabilizing cellular membranes and maintaining reserves of ATP.
Creatine monohydrate has become popular with athletes, but it may also be beneficial for people who are nutritionally deficient, have conditions associated with low cellular energy, muscle weakness, and those concerned with the muscular integrity of the heart.
Each creatine capsule supplies 500 mg of easily-absorbed creatine monohydrate.
Suggested Use: Take two capsules twice daily with water or juice, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
Servings per Container: 60
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Creatine (from 1000 mg Creapure creatine monohydrate) ||879 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, silica, medium chain triglycerides.
Warning: Those with impaired kidney function should avoid creatine supplements.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
120 Vegetarian Capsules
Product ID: LX15291
Your Price: $8.21
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.