Neuro-Mag Magnesium L-Threonate 90 Vegetarian caps by Life Extension
Half of the aging humans in the developed world are magnesium deficient. Found in dark, leafy green vegetables, magnesium is needed for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body.
In addition to support for cardiovascular and bone health, energy, metabolism, and mood, researchers are now focusing intensely on magnesium’s benefits for cognitive function. Unfortunately, it is very hard for your body to maintain optimal levels of magnesium in the brain. This problem is of special concern for maturing individuals, as magnesium deficiency increases over time.
Most magnesium supplements are not readily absorbed into the nervous system. To overcome this obstacle, an innovative form of magnesium is being introduced called Neuro-Mag , shown to specifically target the aging brain and nervous system. In preclinical models, L-threonate contained in Neuro-Mag boosted magnesium levels in spinal fluid by an impressive 15% compared to no increase with conventional magnesium. Even more compelling, animal models revealed improvements of 18% for short-term memory and 100% for long-term memory using the Neuro-Mag form of magnesium.
The suggested daily dose of three Neuro-Mag Magnesium L-Threonate Capsules provides 2,000 mg of magnesium-L-threonate. While this supplies a modest 144 mg of elemental magnesium, its superior absorption into the bloodstream and nervous system make it a preferred choice for aging humans to supplement with.
- Take three capsules daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Magnesium L-Threonate has less of a laxative effect than other forms of magnesium.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 3 Vegetarian Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Magnesium (from 2000 mg Magtein™ magnesium L-threonate) ||144 mg ||36%|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have had a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
Magtein™ is a trademark of Magceutics, Inc. and is distributed exclusively by AIDP, Inc. Patent Pending.
90 Vegetarian Capsules
Product ID: LX16039
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $30.00
You can also order by calling